((( Chapter II )))

The next morning, Umamiya West Boys' Team were taking on Garagoma High in the 2nd round.

"Don't lose your concentration Hanamichi." Jiro Miyagi (Umamiya#4) said.

Hanamichi deadpanned.

"Just call me Nic." Hanamichi Sakuragi (Umamiya West#10) said. Now the game starts as Hanagata and Fujima of Shoyo were watching Umamiya West although Shoyo recently moved to Division II and it is possible that Umamiya West could be the future opponents of Shoyo in the Championship Round.

 Now the game starts as Hanagata and Fujima of Shoyo were watching Umamiya West although Shoyo recently moved to Division II and it is possible that Umamiya West could be the future opponents of Shoyo in the Championship Round

"Look at Umamiya West High. That red-haired guy was supposed to be recruited by Shohoku Team." Toru Hanagata said.

Kenji Fujima deadpanned.

"Yeah right." Kenji Fujima said. "It seems he was transferred to this team due to personal reasons."

Hanagata sweatdropped.

"Personal reasons?" Toru Hanagata said.

Now the game is about to start....

UMAMIYA WEST 41 44/85
GARAGOMA 30 32/62

Another terrific win for Umamiya West Boys' Team. Hanamichi Sakuragi scored 38 points 15 rebounds and 17  assists while Jiro Miyagi scored 21 points 4 rebounds and 11 assists.

"Let's keep an eye on no.10 and no.4 of Umamiya West High. They'll be our future rivals." Kenji Fujima said.

At the girls' division, Umamiya Ladies were taking on Shimura East High in the 2nd round.

UMAMIYA WEST GT 55 51/106
SHIMURA 22 54/76

An outstand winning for Umamiya Ladies' Team as Matsumoto got 31 points 11 rebounds 17 assists while Ishikawa has 28 points 10 rebounds and 10 assists.

"Another victory." Misaki Matsumoto (Umamiya West Ladies#8). "In the Boys' Division, Hanamichi has playing very well and already have the good performance."

The next morning, Umamiya West High is taking on Watashigo High in the 3rd round as Ryonan watched the game.

"Hikoichi. You better keep an eye on that number 10. Hanamichi Sakuragi is supposed to be a member of Shohoku Basketball Team but unfortunately he didn't last long in their practice session and just recently left the team." Jun Uozumi said.

"In his first two games, he had scored 30 points plus each his first two games." Hikoichi Aida. "I doubt that they will be the perfect opponents for Shoyo in the championship match."