A NIGHT WITH BUSHY BROWS AND SHITTY GLASSES

A/N: This chapter will prolly be suckyer then it already was, it's 3:00am and it's way to hot to actually correct my shit filled chapter. so excuse me for that. that's all.

Chapter 2.

Levi's P.O.V.

"Levi..come on it will get your mind off of things...please?" Hanji said, trying to convince him to go with her and bushy brows for the day. I shake my head and sigh "I'm not going to your house to babysit you and bushy brows while you guys are drunk, nonetheless getting drunk myself." here I sit, on my couch, flipping through the uninteresting channels. "Please Leviiiiiiii, I'll let you clean my lab and disorganize my shit while your at it~" I roll my eyes "Fine but don't you mean organize?" she shakes her head and hops to the front door. "I mean what I said, I like it 'messy' because I know where everything is that way!" I get off the couch and shut the Television off. I walk over to the door, taking my sweat ass time to put on my coat, shoes and a scarf. "Hurry uuuuuuup Levi. we don't have all day, you know. "Shut up shitty glasses, I'm done, let's go."

We walked out the door and into my car, and we're off to her apartment. "I would kinda wonder why bushy brows would be getting drunk around this time but he's probably just constipated and having a rough day." I said aloud, speaking my mind. I really gotta stop doing that. Hanji starts laughing really loudly and spits out water everywhere. where and when she got that water, I don't know. I don't even know why that was funny to her. I cross my arms and roll my eyes. "Great, now you have to clean that up." she grins. before she can say anything, I put a finger on her lips before saying "Don't speak. just drive." she parks the car and unbuckles her seatbelt. "Aren't you going to get out?" I start unbuckling and stepping out. "Tch" I shut the car door and walk into the house to see bushy brows talking to shitty glasses cats, Sawney and Bean. (( whooooo doesn't love cats named Sawney and Bean )) he has a beer in hand, to. "Oh Levi, clam join me on miy boat." did Hanji give him drugs to? "Shitty glasses, is he on drugs as well as being toxicated?" she shrugs and goes to join him. "Who knows, now get over here Levi" I shake my head and cross my arms. "Hanji, I'm going to clean." Hanji whined and Erwin chuckled. "My laboratory is already cleaned. I just wanted you to come so you can get your mind off of Eren." I sigh and start heading to the door. "Then I'm leaving." Hanji shook her head violently and half yelled "Noooooooo! I brought you here for a reason, at least can you enjoy yourself? come on, loosen up, have a drink or two....it will be fun, I promise." "Fine. only because someone has to watch you two idiots" I walk over to Erwin and sit upon the futon.

Erwin hands me a beer and I take it, open it and drink it. might as well 'loosen up' like shitty glasses said...and I'm thirsty.... after a couple minuets of drinking and talking Hanji devised a 'good' plan. we decided it would be a great idea if we took a pop bottle and put laxatives in it. after we did that we went outside and rang the neighbours door bell. (( Pffft pretty bad spelling mistakes ahead, purposely of course. )) "Hey we wantid to give you thss pop *Hanji makes popping noises* for your bi-ig move here n this new town!" Hanji slurred. the person who opened the door took the bottle and said "We moved here a year ago..." Erwin spoke up "Well have iy anyway, is fresh!" the guy narrowed his eyes at us before going back into the building. we all started walking back into the house, shitty went to the washroom, bushy went to the kitchen and I went to the bedroom. I shouldn't have took the beer bushy handed me, I'm going to have a bad hangover in the morning. we already 'pranked' shitty's neighbours what's next? I wonder if that guy will even drink that nasty shit, probably not.

I lay on the bed and try and fall asleep, guess there's nothing next pfft. I'm going to regret this in the future.

~~~Dream state shit~~~

"Eren? Eren!...Eren!!" I yelled for the brown haired male, he's probably around here somewhere. "Yo, I hope your not constipated and having a shitstorm in the washroom because you'll be the one to clean it up!" I'm not even sure if that was serious or if I was just trying to get him to come out from hiding, I know he's here, that brat. "God damn Eren I really don't have time for your shit, come out now!" I am getting irritated now, why can't he just fucking come out already? I hear a groan and I instantly have a worried expression on my face "Eren? are you alright?" he emerges from the kitchen, blood all over his chest and tears streaming down his face "Eren oh my god! what happened?!" I pick him up carefully and run to the washroom. I feel a couple tears coming on but I blink them away, as if dismissing them from the assignment of sorts to stream down my face. the only response I get from him is another groan. "Eren, your gonna be fine ok?" I mumbled. I open the door with my foot and set him in the tub, grabbing a medical kit. he starts grinning but he doesn't say anything, so I shrug it off and continue to grab the items needed when I hear Eren abruptly start laughing his ass off. I give a confused face and raise an eyebrow at him. "What, why are you laughing?" "I-It's fake! aha- it's fake blood and skin!" he starts laughing uncontrollably. I get up and leave the room, I am not dealing with that right now.