EVERYTHING GOT YEETED

NARRATOR POV

As you went to sleep a bright light covered your face, you tried to cover it with your hands but the light was too much for you to handle, so you got up from your bed you were in awe because of the gloriousness of the place you just woken up to

YO-HAN (Y/N) POV

(Y/N) "Am I in heaven?" then you hear soft giggles..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(???) "I'm sorry but your not in heaven" she said as she giggled.

(Y/N) "Damn....." you mumbled with disappointment in your face. You looked at her and suddenly 5 pretty girls appeared behind her.

(???) "BOO!" one of the girls tried to scare the girl infront of me.

(???) "As if I'm gonna get scared by that..." she said while smirking at me.

(Y/N) "Where the hell am I?"

(???) "You're not in hell sir. But soon you will."

(???) "So what's the plan?"

You just stared at them staring at each other not knowing what's going to hapoen next.

(???) "I'm sorry to keep you waiting, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm............. Damn it what name should I say? Ugh this is annoying.

(Y/N) "Your who?" you asked politely.

(Sana) "S-Sana... Minatozaki Sana...."

What a beautiful name...
Her face turned red for some reason cute.

(Mina) "Myoui Mina~" she said while yawning.

(???) "Hirai Mo- AAAAHHHH" she got interrupted by Sana who scared her.

Unnie~ stop it your embarrasing me from him

(Momo) "Hirai Momo" she said as she smiled at you and you answered with also a smile.

(Chaeyoung) "I'M CHAEYOUNG! NICE TO MEET YOU!" she sai- (Author-nim: more like she SHOUTED jeez my ears our bleeding) she said proudly.

(Y/N) "Well you didn't have to shout jeez"

They all laughed as the introduction continues

(Tzuyu) "My name is Chou Tzuyu" she said shyly

(Y/N) She's stunning

(Tzuyu) Thanks

(Y/N) Huh?

"Why?" they all said they sychronisedly.

(Y/N) "Oh nothing I thought I heard another voice"

(Nayeon) "Im Nayeon" she said seducively.

Damn her eyes is full of me wait... How can I see myself on her eyes clearly?

(Jeongyeon) "Yoo Jeongyeon" she bowed and said "I'm sorry for the rudeness and crackheadedness of these girls"

(Sana) "RUDE!?"

(Jeongyeon) "What? Ya'll didn't bow to him"

(Mina) "Sorry, I'm too sleepy to do that~"

(Momo) "Well since your lost and you dont know this place very well why don't you come with us? Our cabin is near at the end of that river. Wanna come?"

(Y/N) "Sure thing!"

They smiled at you creepily
Then suddenly you got sudden chills
Don't you worry we'll take care of you~