Psycho

"She got me going psycho
She got me going down, down, down
Got me living on a tightrope
She got me going down, down, down

She got me going psycho
She got me going down, down, down
Got me living on a tightrope
She got me going down, down, down
...
I'm more than interested
You been held back
I'll get you to graduation
Help you with your cash
Steer you clear of tax evasion
Death grips on your ass
I call that assassination
I'm getting carried away
Let's get married today
Fuck"

Dave

I chuckled at the sight in front of me after opening my eyes, Jay had the whole side of the bed to herself but was all over me. Her right leg was wrapped around me as her head laid on my chest with her hair everywhere, shit is wild. I could get used to this everyday, even though I've only known her for a few months she gives me this vibe that I can't explain. She was so understanding and kept it real at all times. She not one of those girls who do too much, she has her head on straight and I really admire that about her.

Unwrapping myself from Jay, I got up to handle my morning wood, cause sitting there looking at her was not helping me at all. Afterwards, I got myself cleaned up and made some calls regarding my career and a reservation at one of my favorite spots. After the way we chilled last night I want to be around her as much as I can while I'm still here.

"Wake up baby girl" I whispered to a sleeping Jay as I played in her hair, she has way too much of this shit. I didn't even think that was possible.

"That's not helping Dave" Jay whined as she finally sat up scooting away from me.

"Come on get up, we're going out"

"Out?!! I don't have any clothes here, I can't go out like this"

"I know ma" I chuckled "I got a toothbrush and a rag in the bathroom so you can handle that breath, and then Ima follow you to ya crib so you can get ready"

"Oh you think you funny?" Jay laughed chucking a pillow at me

"Chill, I'm playing come on I got some shit planned for us"

She got up mugging me and walked into the bathroom as I sat scrolling on my phone

_________________

Pulling up to her condo, I parked and met her at the door so we could walk upstairs

"Who said you was coming with me?" Jay looked at me sideways

"Ma stop playing, I'm not bouta let you sit up here and take ya sweet ass time lessgoo" I said tapping her butt

"Stopppp" she laughed taking my hand leading me inside

Her condo was dope as fuck, I loved the fact that she had her own shit.Being in my position its always hard to tell people true intentions but I know with Jay it's not about who I am, and that's all I ever wanted.