Ch. 1-Mother

I never thought I could love somebody this much. It's been 7 months, and my belly is so big right now. I never wanted a child, I was always afraid...But then this happen, a beautiful accident and everything changed. How could I ever become a good mother? I was never good at anything. This is all a mistake... I was never supposed to be a mother, but.. but I love her, I love her with every thing I have and that must be enough, because I don't know what else could I giver her.I don't know if it is a he or she but my heart tells it's a girl.. Not that I mind.Matt, her father will also love her. He is the best husband and I know he will be the best father. I hope she live surrounded by love. I don't want her to be hurt.. It will hurt me to.

I was in my own thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. I slowly got up from the chair to look who it is.It's the servent, yeah we are kind of rich. She said she has finished cleaning the kitchen so I ordered her to clean the stairs, just yesterday matt spilled some coffee on the stairs. He is such a clumsy person.Then I thought to complete the little dress I was stiching for my angel. It's a light blue satin dress with white lace. It looks so pure like my little girl. But I didn't completed it.. May be tomorrow. Right now I wanted to eat something. I am craving for some ice cream. I love ice cream, it makes me happy instantly. When my girl will be born I will feed her lot's of Ice cream every flavor she likes. I could imagine her spilling it all over her little body, her face covered with ice cream. How would her face look like? would she be like me or matt? Na.. She won't be like Matt, she would be beautiful like me. Yeah I am full of myself.. Just kidding. I can't wait to see her face. Oh.. how much I love her.

Little did I know I would never see her face, because I wouldn't notice the soap spread on the stairs.

So the first chapter is completed, I hope you like it. I will publish the next chapters according to the reaction.This would be a single story containing many stories. Forgive for any mistakes,I am new to this. 😄