oneus being jealous pt1 (Lvlm)

Ravn :
•I feel like he'd let you know he's jealous
•he would also be a little over protective
• he would hold your hand alot .
When you are home and together he wouldn't give you space he would cling to you until he cant take it no more after brushing your teeth together he would look at your reflection in the mirror but before you can go to bed right there and then he'd lift you on the sink counter and kiss you " I don't like seeing you with other guys , it makes me want to do this " he'd say giving another.

Seoho:
• He would try to hold it in
•do you really have to work with him
That's when you'd know he jealous .
He'd send you alot of text waiting for your fast replies but sometimes you cant reply that fast . He would be a little sad so he'd play some games while waiting for you to be home.
"Seoho I'm home "
" look I brought food , please eat with me "

"Where did you get these from? " he asked putting the game controller aside.

" Mr.Choi brought it for me , he said that I should eat well " you said with a bright smile

" I already ate , eat it by yourself " he said putting the chicken back in the box as soon as he heard " mr choi "

" I want to eat it with you , please just one " you begged but he ignored you "
Waddling your way to him you climb onto his lap " I knew it you are jealous "

"What ? "
" seoho this chicken, I bought it myself so we can actually eat "
Hearing that his expression changed and he took a bite of the chicken you were holding .

Leedo:
• I feel like say when jealous at times would only keep it in if he thinks hes just overreacting if its something small .
•he probably wont be clingy when hes around the person who you are with that makes him jealous m he would sit and observe and would only step in when he thinks the person is crossing the line.
When you two are home while playing with your hair he would say " I dont like the way he looks at its makes me feel jealous" .

Keonhee:
•I think he will get a little salty
•wont make eye contact with you
Because the guy at the supermarket flirted with you and top of that he thought you were siblings when keonhee showed up. "I'm not paying , you Pay. " he said walking out.
"Are you upset ?"
"Do I look upset ?"
"Then hold my hands "
" i don't want to people will think we are dating we are SIBLINGS"

" ahhh keonhee " you stomped making a cute face

He didnt say anything but just put his hands out as a gesture for you to run up and hold it .

.
.
.....

Whos your bias ?