Breakfast in bed

Morning rays leak through the small slits of my blinds as I blissfully awaken from a beautifully arousing dream, the more I come to my senses the more I can smell the gorgeous breakfast being prepared in the kitchen by my ravishingly handsome lover. I decide to take a quick shower and change into some beautiful white lace lingerie...

 I decide to take a quick shower and change into some beautiful white lace lingerie

When I reach the kitchen I can here Mrs.Robinson by Simon and Garfunkel playing over the tiny radio placed on the counter next to Seb.
I sneak up behind him and slide my arms around his toned torso, placing small kisses at the nape of his neck,"good morning baby" falls from his smiling lips as I stroke down his stomach.
I reply back with a soft "Good morning..." balancing on my tipy toes to peek over his shoulder to see whats for breakfast;"mhmm pancakes!"
"Looks delicious" I draw out 'delicious' as I nibble on his earlobe, a weakness of his I found on our second date😉.
Walking towards the small dining table I turn up the radio as 'At last' by Etta James comes on over the radio, taking a small moment to stretch and bathe in the sunlight shining through the tall kitchen windows.
Seb draws me out of my bubble of tranquility as he slowly pulls me in for a hug, finally seeing what I have on and sliding his hands underneath the thin material, drawing small circles on my skin with his thumbs. As we wait for the last pancake to reach golden brown perfection, we stand holding each other taking in every second of comfortable peace.