~||Dancer||~

~||Ashido P.O.V||~

Today was the day UA opened up the new activity building for the students! Mr. Aizawa gave us all a day off to go visit it, but im pretty sure he just wanted to sleep, in peace for once.

What was weird is that as soon as he said that Midoriya rushed out of the room, Uraraka got worried and wanted to go after him, but Iida said-

"As the class representative I can not let you invade Midoriya's privacy!"

-Or something like that, I wasn't really paying attention, as I was seeing how many fruit-snacks I could fit in my mouth without them exploding. It was a competition that Kaminari started between the Bakusquad, and, obviously Bakugou won.

_______________________________

~||Time Skip||~

School just ended and know I'm gathering everyone to go and see the new activity building, I heard they had a music studio so I grabbed Bakugou, Jirou, Kaminari, Tokoyami, and Yaoyorozu to go see that, maybe they could play a song and have their own band!

I also heard from Hagakure that their was a gym specifically for quirks, so I had to grab Todoroki and Iida since that's the only way they will agree to go somewhere with us.

I asked the obvious people, like Kirishima, Sero, and Hagakure I they wanted to go earlier because I knew they would agree to that without persuasion.

I was going to ask Midoriya in hopes that he would bring his friends along since he's just a person magnet, as if he went I knew Iida, Uraraka, Tsu, Todoroki, Shinsou, Tokoyami, and Bakugou would go. He has them all rapped around his finger, even if he didn't know it.

But he left and hasn't gotten back yet, probably training, so I had a little trouble with some people, but I got through to them, well most of them...

Ojiro, Shoji, Aoyama, Mineta, Sato, and Koda all stayed behind, not that I wanted M*n**a to go along anyways.

We already had a purple bean coming along with us, and he's better than M*n**a!

Anyways, now we have most of the class with us we head towards the new building, most people talking to their friend groups, when they finally got their that saw a music studio-

"Oh my god!"

"Cool!"

"Woah!!"

A library-

"Ah, that's good, a way to study!"

"Omg, I have so many books to read!!"

A pool-

"We can see all the ladies here!"

And a dance studio, which they could hear music coming from, this action was already suspicious since school was just let out, but Mina and Tooru wanted to go see who's in their and they wanted to dance.

So they dragged everyone into the dance studio to see Midoriya dancing like-

(He's the one in the green or Mina Myoung, if you will.)

What suprises most is that not only was he dancing like that he was wearing this-

Wich was reasonable since most dress in comfortable clothing when dancing but it was still shocking to see him in it and by the end of the dance almost all the boys had boners and the girls were impressed that he could dance in heels, as they knew...

Wich was reasonable since most dress in comfortable clothing when dancing but it was still shocking to see him in it and by the end of the dance almost all the boys had boners and the girls were impressed that he could dance in heels, as they knew how hard it was to walk in them, much less dance!

When he finished the dance he still didn't notice all of us gaping at him as he continued to talk to his partner who walked away, noticing us but only winked and looked at Midoriya, indicating that he knew that most of us had a crush on him.

After that he FINALLY noticed us and looked very embarrassed, not realising what he had done to most of the male audience.

"H-hi guys, I- um, didn't k-know you w-were here....."

(Like this but in the clothes that I mentioned before

(Like this but in the clothes that I mentioned before.)

"So, since when could you dance??" I ask him, already nervous for the answer as I knew that Bakugou and Todoroki were about to attack as soon as he did something, either sexy, adorable, or hot.

"Uhm, well, I learned while trying to fix my flexibility since I did so bad at the beginning of the year, it's been a going since then and I think I've gotten quite good at it!" He says to me with an adorable smile on his face, and I knew I had to get out of their before I witnessed something unfortunate, everyone else realised this too and hurried out of the room, leaving Todoroki, Bakugou, and Midoriya, alone.

"H-huh, where a-are you guys going??" I hear Midoriya ask us right beside I shut the door.

"Far, far away, so we don't hear anything!" I respond back to him before I shuffle out of the room, quickly.

And before I start running I hear something along the lines of-

"Huh, Todoroki-Kun, Kacchan?"

"What are you doing??"

"A-agh!~"

"Oh god, more, please!"

"That'll teach you to tease us Midoriya."

"Know your place Deku!"

"I know it-ah! Now please-oh~daddy, master, more!~"

Then I bolted!
_________________________________

Words: 851