HE CAN SING

HEY HEY HEY! Lmao if you know who says that we are now friends
——————————————
Jeff's pov

"Well well well if it isn't jeff the killer " ??? Said. I took out my Knive and I held it close to ??? Neck. "Why are you here,what do you want" I said as I put the Knive closers to his neck. "what I want is you" ??? Said. i felt weird and scared for the first time. My body felt as if it was fire, yet I felt cold.

      My mind went blank and my vision went blurry. I felt something on head so when I touched it, it was two cat like ears. I felt something sway behind me. I glanced and saw a very fluffy tail. Suddenly my vision went completely black and it felt like I couldn't control my own body.

     The next thing I know is seeing blood on my hands. His body on the floor with blood dripping out of his mouth. And seeing to figures in the distance before passing out.

Masky's pov 

Me and hoddie were patrolling the forest as per usual. Toby wasn't with us cause he was sent out on a mission. We walked by the front of the forest where the road was at. Hoodie pointed out two figures up ahead. I could only make out what they where wearing.

   one had a blue sweater on, he seemed like he was on the verge of dying. The other one, which Looked a lot like jeff, was passed out. I wasn't sure so I looked over at hoodie. He to shook his head. We ran over to the two boys and inspected their bodies. my suspicion was right. "Oh God, it's jeff we gotta take him back to the mansion" I said. "you carry him" hoddie said. I nodded and picked up Jeff bridal style. To my surprise, he was really light. "Alright lets go" I said.

       when we arrived at the mansion, liu came up to us with a worried expression. "what happend?! who did this to him!?!" he said in a worried tone. "I don't know but we need to get slender now" I said 

Later

Jeff's pov 

I woke up in slenders room, wondering what happened. I got up from slenders bed and made sure no one knew I was up. I carefully and quietly went to the roof. I sat down with my legs dangling off the edge of the roof. I sighed softly and stared at the beautiful night sky. I closed my eyes and let the breeze make its presence known. I haven't done this in a while so I decided to sing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Play the song now)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eight years old and he's

kicking and screaming

"I'll only go to school if you
give me a reason

The kids are really mean and I already know all the things they're teaching"

Hopped in the car mama let him play hookey

Missed the first hour just to get a cup of coffee

She's the only one who saw who he was, no one else could read him

Showing up late but he makes it to class

Just to stare out the window and the clock in the back

He daydreamed away to a sky so gray

Everything's simple, it's driving him mental

Wishing every day that something would change

Instead his dad makes him play ball by the bay

And every time he cries,

father rolls his eyes saying

"Son it's all your fault, how come you never try?"