💚 Chapter 10💚

Jungwoo and Taeil parted their ways. Taeil walk to the left side of the street that leads to their station while Jungwoo walked to the opposite way.

"I'm a bit sad that we have to part are ways but I have no choice...the Prince need me right now." Jungwoo said pouting.

"Too bad... But it's alright, we can just hangout next time. Loads of work is also waiting for me in the office." Taeil said while comforting his new friend Jungwoo.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone our secret okay?" Jungwoo once again asked for the assurance while giving a pinky swear.

"Promise..." Taeil intertwined his pinky with Jungwoo's.

And with that, the two boys walked their own paths.

~

Jungwoo finally came to the hotel where they're staying at.

*How's your brother?* Prince Sicheng asked.

*He's fine, Your Highness.*

*Should I send him guards for his safety?*

*No... It's okay Your Highness. Thank you for your concern but that's too much.* Jungwoo was so surprised by the Prince. He suddenly got emotional.

*Are sure? You're now getting in trouble because of me. I'm sorry...* The Prince became sad.

*Don't say that Your Highness...*

*I suddenly felt guilty. You should be hanging out with your brother instead of staying here with me. And I didn't just made you like a prisoner, I also put your brother in danger...* The mood suddenly went down.

*Hey... Don't think like that. Who said that I'm your prisoner?! I love staying beside you because you're very nice and you're my precious friend. And because of you I was able to study in a very nice school.* Jungwoo said hyping up the mood.

*You, the King and Queen helped me a lot. And I will be forever thankful for that. You  don't know how very thankful I am that you all came in to my life. Being your butler and friend is all I can do to at least return those help that you gave me.* Jungwoo continued his eyes sparkling.

The Prince was amazed by Jungwoo's answer.

*I'm the one who's very thankful that you came in to my life. I was lonely back then.* The Prince pull his butler for a hug.

*But you have me now...* Jungwoo said.

*And your brother Doyoung...*

Jungwoo break the hug he didn't expect that the Prince will say that.

*When did you became friends?!*

*Since the first time we came to the restaurant. You're my friend so I considered your brother as my friend too.* Prince Sicheng simply answered.

*Wow...You have two friends now, Your Highness.* Jungwoo was so proud of his friend Prince.

Their moment was interrupted when a guard came and gave the phone to Jungwoo.

*The King wants to talk to you.*

Then Jungwoo took the phone to his ear.

*Hello? Your Majesty...*

*How was your stay there?*

*We're fine, Your Majesty! Do you want to talk to Prince Sicheng?*