EP1. THE MAIN FEAR OF PEOPLE

FADE IN:

INT. SERPENTINE'S TOMB - NIGHT

Clutch power looks at the paintings, where were imaged battles from the humans-serpentines war and touches it accidentally. Wall with these paintings opens, and Clutch Power moves to darkness, not knowing what he will find. He stops and sees two shadows looking like snakes with human hands.

CLUTCH POWERS

Who are you?

SERPENTINE GENERAL

I am a people's fear which was locked down here by humans like you.

(appears from darkness slowly)

INT. FOUR WEAPONS BLACKSMITH – DAY.

Kai stands by the anvil, forging a sword and looking at Nya who tells him a story. While villagers are doing something like planting plants near to shop and walking around this place.

NYA

Remember that time when dad told us about the process of making swords, and you always argued with him, wanting to say that you can do it better. But he is gone and you, Kai, must remember our traditions.

KAI

I remember these traditions, but he always said that I need to be better than him. I tried, but he likes you more. When our dad trained us how to make a sword, and then I failed... He picked up this sword, threw away from that place, and said, 'If you don't make a sword which can hurt an enemy, you won't go off'

INT. MONASTERY OF SPINJITZU -DAY

Sensei wu meditates, looking at the smoke, and he sees visions. This vision shows what is happening now. He visions the serpentine's army which prepares for war and lockdown Clutch powers who tells everything about humans. Wu opens his eyes, and fear takes over his face.

INT. FOUR WEAPONS BLACKSMITH – DAY

Kai and Nya go out of the shop and look around. Kai nails his sword accidentally, after that he tries to stand up, but the serpentine's army comes out from the horizon. Kai sits up and says to NYA.

KAI

Something bad is coming. I do not know who they're, but they have weapons and weird machines. We must arm and defend our shop.

NYA

Got it.

Nya and Kya return to the shop. Nya opens the cupboard and takes out the Armor and thereafter puts it on her body. Kai takes his sword, which he has made recently, and leaves the shop.

NYA

I believe in you, Nya.

(SAYS IT, LOOKING AT KAI)

Nya has said, after serpentine helicopters, flying in the sky, attack villagers, who are trying to save their life by hiding, and army troops enter the Gardener near to shop, and Nya, looking at them, gets angry.

KAI

I always win and will never give up.

Serpentine's army attacks Kai by throwing fireballs, and he dodges that. While Kai tries to save his life, Nya stares at the white dragon, being attacked by serpentine, and says.

NYA

Look at the dragon. I never saw this before.

(stares at the white dragon)