CH.1 Oops-

*RING RING*
Y/n- "Is it really already the first day of school...(I said looking at my clock,it read 5:02)...damn,I guess its time to get up"(I said to myself walking to my bathroom getting ready for school)

Y/n-Outfit

About Y/n-(im a black american/domanican,I am 18 and I live with my mom because my dad left us when i was younger,I have no siblings because they died in a car acident

About Y/n-(im a black american/domanican,I am 18 and I live with my mom because my dad left us when i was younger,I have no siblings because they died in a car acident . Also today is my first day of being in a korean high School ,sometimes i wish my sister was here to see korea for herself ,but she can't and I wish my brothers were here to grow older with me and laugh so I wouldnt be lonley. Also I have always loved sports I mainly like to do track but I also like soccer and basketball)

Mom-"Y/n...honeybear Hurry up and come eat breakfast!!"(she yelled from downstairs)
Y/n-"Coming mom!"(I said running down the stairs phone in my hand and one backpack strap on my shouder leaving the other one to hang lopsided on my back)

*Time Skip*
Y/n-(as I was walking into the school I could hear everyone whispering saying things like)

Boy-"damn so shes the new forgien chic,shes hot and American"(he said while his friends smirked and all the girls glared at me with anger and envy clear in there eyes and body language,but I didn't care or worry to much about them)

Y/n-"got damn perverts"(I said to myself as put my earphones in and listen to some kpop while walking in the building not paying any mind to the people around me with my head low)

Girl-"OMG look who shes going to bump into,such a dumb girl"(when I heard that my fingers curled up into a fist wanting to hit her for calling me something I'm clearly not because I can Stoll hear her,suddenly I had bumped into someone and all most fell

(Suddenly had almost fell but was caught from a tight grip around my waist. Then I had looked up to the person who I had bumped into, first I looked at his face features and his bright pink hair with a straight nose and hiscute small face that could possibly make anyone in America to think hes a girl,just then he started talking taking me out of my thoughts)

???-"hey are you ok?(he said with a manly but delacite voice and a soft concern visible in his dark brown eyes that could make me melt and hug him forever)
Y/n:"oh yes ,I'm fine"(I said embarrassment clearly visible in my actions as I kept my head low)

Y/n-"I'm so sorry for bumping into you"I said bowing not looking up embarrassed if I was bowing right sense I don't really know a whole lot of korean culture)

???-"don't worry it's really my fault I should have had my eyes open while walking"(he said while a pink tint appeared on his cheeks and his hand rubbing the back of his neck)

???-"by the way I'm Felix(he said raising his hand for me to shake it as I gladly did so with a smile plastered on both our faces)

Y/n-"nice to meet you Felix I'm Y/n"(I said slowly letting go of his hand introducing myself)

Felix-"well it's nice to meet you too"(he said standing beside me so that we can walk together)

Thank you for reading dont forget to vote please!💜

-July 2 2020