CH.3 Watch Me

Y/n-"Felix come on I don't wanna be late for try outs!!"(I said trying to make him go faster so I can get on the track team and it did work)

Felix-"ok! ok! I'm done we can go now"(he said getting his bag so that we can go change,I walked into the girls bathroom and changed into this for track)

Y/n Outfit-

(As I got done changing I walked out meeting Felix outside of the school for tryouts,when I got there I had realised Felix wasnt kidding when he said that girls don't usually try out because I was the only girl hear with a huge group of guys witch...

(As I got done changing I walked out meeting Felix outside of the school for tryouts,when I got there I had realised Felix wasnt kidding when he said that girls don't usually try out because I was the only girl hear with a huge group of guys witch made me very uncomfortable)

Felix-"I told you only guys,but don't worry about that lets go talk to the coach"(be said trying to make me losen up and stay positive about being here)

Y/n-"ok.."(I said ignoring the stairs from some of the guys around me then one of them spoke)

Boy1-"wow the new girl came for tryouts I thought she'd be doing cheer or tennis"(the nerves they must have talking about me made my blood boil so I walked up to them and talked in a confident way)

Y/n-"First of all just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't do an actual sport and i bet that I'm way faster than you, bet you'll be the first boy cheer leader here after I dust you"(suddenly all the the boys started oowwing while laughing at the boy I just talked to)

Everyone except us-"oowwow!!"

Boy5-"bro,your just going to let her say that about you"(he said laughing while patting his shoulder in a sorry not sorry way,suddenly someone from behind started talking so I turned around)

???-"but seriously why is there a girl here at track practice,she probably doesn't even know the first thing about track she should do cheer or something"(he said with a smirk plastered on his face)

Y/n-"oh really hot shot and you think your any better than me,please not in any life time will you be"(I said quitly chuckling under my breathe smirking ,because I already know what about to go down here)

???-"wow ok then,come here on the track race me around the whole thing"(he said expecting me to be scared but I already I ow he can't catch up to me so I laughed walking over to the line on the track)

Y/n-"your making this to easy"(I said as I positioned myself at the start line as he has done the same thinking he was about to win against me with that annoying smirk on his face)

Jungkook POV

Jungkook-"there's no way your gonna beat me ok"(I said to her full of confidence smiling to my friends kina making fun of her for even trying)

End of Jungkooks POV

Y/n POV

(One of the boys had started the count down)
Boy2-"3....2....1....GO!!!!!!"(right there and then I sprinted off my fastest leaving that guy behind like I was the flash and tgere was nothing that could stop me from winning this)
Boy7-"Bro what the hell,look at her she runs do fast!"(he said as I had made it the finish line with that dude still trying to catch up to me)

Jungkook POV
(I had got done running seeing the girl smirking at the finish line with my friends surrounding her)
Taehyung-"bro Jungkook you just lost....by a GIRL!!!"(he said emphasizing the word girl witch annoyed me a lot that I just losted but at the same time shocked,I was standing here with my mouth hung low and my eyes wide open)

Y/n-"well Jungkook who needs to be on the cheerleading team now"(when she said that the boys went wild)
Boy3-"Damn!!!"
End of Jungkook POV

Y/n's POV
(I'm so proud of myself for winning that race against this Jungkook guy,besides there was no chance for him anyway)
Jungkook-"Rematch!!"(I turned to look back at him like was stupid because he's just going to embarrass himself even more if we do a rematch)
Y/n-"Are you dumb or something"(I said still looking at him for an answer)
Jungkook-"I wasn't ready!!(Wow,i started busting out laughing because I mean like who isn't ready)
Jungkook-"there's nothing funny hear"(he saud witch made me stop laughing to look at him with a smirk on my face)
Y/n-"sorry not sorry but competion or not you should be ready I mean like whos not,especially against someone you don't know and have never raced"(I said making all the boys around us go silent until Felix started to talk)
Felix-"you know what she is so right,you should always be ready"(after Felix said that I had smiled and talked)
Y/n-"And that on..(then me and Felix said it together trying to hold in our laughter so we could finish the sentence)
Y/n&Felix-"PERIDOT!!!!(everyone looked at us like we were crazy as me and Felix went to each other and laughed our hearts out at the fact we had said that)

💟↘Magical Time Skip↙💟

(I had made the team for track but sadly Felix had not witch was upsetting that my only friend wouldn't be there with me ever day after school,but right now I'm here chilling in the living room watching one of my favorite K-drama 'Its okay not to be okay' waiting for my mom to come home from work .Sudenly I heard her voice calling me from the door

Mom-"Y/n! Peebles I'm home!!!"(I instantly ran to her and took the grocery from her hands as she closed the door behind herself,and yes my mom calls me Peebles cause my grandmother said that I sounded like the cartoon character from Flintstones so now it something that will stick to me forever)
Y/n-"hey mommy how was work"(I said as we walked into the kitchen starting to make our dinner with the grocerys she had bought for the both of us on the way home)

Thank you for reading dont forget to vote my precious Miny cookies!💜💜

-July 2 2020