OO1 : love

001

❝chenle, can you please pick me up here in school?renjun said in the phone as he loooked up into the sky. sumabay

it is your fault for not coming home with me after dismissal, tsk chenle complained in the other line. 

❝please! i know you did not want your best friend to suffered here alone, right?renjun said as he is trying to convince chenle. 

fine, wait for me in the guard house, i'll be there within thirty minutes.❞ 

renjun saw the umbrellas up in the sky, rain touching the grounds, droplets started to fall into his skin and a strike of lightning brightening the dark sky. the tired boy sighed as he watched people scattered around to reach their own umbrella. 

❝what an idiotrenjun muttered under his breath, holding his tote bag tightly. he will have to use it protection since it has been raining cats and dogs in seoul. 

renjun is sitting in a bench near the guard house where chenle asked for him to wait. he keep on stomping his feet to play with the water that causes the rain to splash to her white sneakers. 

❝argh! this is new!i hate rainy days so much 

❝renjun?the tired boy looked up as he heard someone called his name. he saw his ethics teacher, mrs choi, holding his bag full of notes. 

❝hm yes, ma'am?❞ 

❝it's already seven o' clock, why are you still here in school?mrs. choi asked.

renjun tried to show his brightest smile despite of feeling tired, ❝i have night classes and i am just waiting for the rain to stop. don't worry, my brother is going to pick me up.the teacher nodded her understandably. 

❝you sure you will be fine here?the teacher asked and renjun just answer with a nod, ❝good thing,i have watched the news this morning and they said it's going to rain so hard.the teacher exclaimed. they both chuckled at the statement, renjun smiled softly to herself, at least there is a cheerful mood to lighten things up. 

his teacher give his farewell to the boy before heading to the school gate and getting ready to walk under the rain. 

while waiting for his best friend, he heard his stomach growl as if it didn't being feed for years. he rose up from his seat and went outside the school to buy some food outside from the small stalls. he used his white tote bag as an umbrella, he rain quickly to avoid being wet, lifting his bag to his head. suddenly, the sound of an umbrella being opened was heard, renjun was instantly covered with a yellow umbrella before he even knew, he turned around to see who is this kind citizen that was willing to help a poor university boy. 

time seemed to slow down a bit as renjun laid his eyes on the stranger. the stranger was standing before her. he was tall, pink haired, and has a cute smile flashed on his face. he smiled at him warmly that cause renjun to blushed. 

❝looks like you were struggling but don't worry, i am here.the stranger said and took the white tote bag from his head. 

renjun instinctively reached for his bag, ❝hey! that's my--

❝i know, i was trying to help you.the guy said.

❝are you trying to kidnap me?he eyed the tall guy and rose an eyebrow, he shook his head quickly, trying to clear things up. 

❝why would i? if i was going to kidnap you, i probably just snatch your bag and do not bothered to share my umbrella.he said while smirking and then pinched renjun's cheeks. 

renjun quickly remove the guy's hand from his face and trying to get his bag but the guy was too tall, he can't reached his bag that was on the top of the guy's head. 

❝shut up! you are probably a fckboy or something. someone from a mafia or a gang group.❞ 

❝your imagination is too wild, young man.the stranger said, trying to calm renjun. ❝can you just please be thankful that i am sharing my one and only umbrella with you because you don't have one and i see struggling.

❝okay, thanks.renjun sarcastically said, he sighed after giving up arguing with the guy because there is no point, he realized that he is indeed struggling and he badly needs help in this situation. 

they both began to walk. the stranger is walking behind him, making sure that he is covering the poor boy in front of him.

❝what's your name?renjun asked. 

❝good thing you asked.the guy exclaimed, ❝liu yangyang.