2- Hoseok

Tags- Squirting, Bondage, Sensory Deprivation, Vibrators, Nipple Play.

The next morning, Seokjin found himself spread eagle on Hoseok's bed as the man finished typing up his limbs.

"Too tight?" the rapper asked, coming to sit between his legs. Seokjin wiggled on the pillow under his hips, trying to twist his body in various ways, "No, it's p-erfect."

The stutter made Hoseok smirk, the man's hand cupping his wet pussy, "Excited?"

Seokjin huffed at his smug tone, looking away in shame, "Don't get cocky."

"How can I not when I haven't even touched you and you're already leaking", as if to emphasize his point, Hoseok rubbed at the swollen outer lips of the pussy, smiling when the light touch had Seokjin shuddering in pleasure.

He leaned over Seokjin's body, placing a soft kiss on his lips. Hoseok's hand came up near Seokjin's bound hands, slipping something like a pen in his right hand.

"Press the button if you want to stop."

Seokjin nodded, already used to the small beeping device. With one last passionate kiss to his lips, Hoseok blindfolded his eyes. Seokjin's breath hitched when the noise cancelling headphones were placed on his head. He smelt leather before the ball gag was gently put in between his lips and locked behind his head.

Seokjin cannot see, hear or speak.

Hoseok cooed when Seokjin's thighs twitched a few times, body trying to twist and escape as adrenaline rushed through him. But he was bound. Bound and helpless.

"Just the way I like", Hoseok whispered in a deep voice, tracing a finger down Seokjin's chest. The man jumped at the touch, moaning behind the gag.

Seokjin's sensitivity always went up when he was bound in such a way. And Hoseok was going to make good use of this knowledge.

"The things I can do to you", he mumbled, hands splaying over Seokjin's chest. The man arched as much as the ropes allowed, whining behind the gag. Hoseok ignored him and instead groped his chest, massaging the fat and hard nubs, "No one can stop me."

Open mouthed kisses were placed on the brown chest, Seokjin's moan ringing loud despite the gag. Hoseok licked his torso to his heart's content, practically feasting on his body. As he reached the soft abs, his kisses turned chaste, tickling Seokjin's skin.

"I'll be back", his lips spoke on the skin before getting up to rummage in the drawers. Seokjin whined at the loss but stayed put, trusting Hoseok to come back soon.

And the man did. His finger tapped Seokjin's hip a few times to let him know of his arrival before leaning down and licking a strip from Seokjin's hole to his clit. The bound man yelped, thighs shivering as intense pleasure flowed in his veins. Hoseok licked around the pussy for sometime, not parting the labia or breaching his body, just enjoying the soft skin and salty slick.

"Get ready", he warned uselessly. Seokjin jumped when something cold was placed on his clit. He understood what it was when the wires were taped on his body.

Though Seokjin knew what came next , he still yelped when the small egg vibrator was turned on. Hoseok had it placed just below his clit, on the most sensitive part of his body. The rapper watched with awe as Seokjin's hips lifted off as far as he could before slumping back down, muscles spasming as his body tried to fight the onslaught of pleasure.

If Seokjin was in his right mind, he would have realised that there were three wires taped on him. But as he was already hazy from the sensation on his clit, he screamed when two identical vibrators were gently eased in his gushing pussy.