Chapter two

{Train of Thoughts}

Gabriella

The school is over and we were basically driving at my place.

My house isn't as big as my old house, but it felt a little bigger since I'm living alone.

Here I only have 3 bedrooms that has bathroom in each. It has 1st to 3rd floor and a rooftop.

Honestly I really don't like living here. If I were to choose I would live in much smaller ones, but since my dad loves me he insisted that this is where I will live. He even told me that I should be grateful  I have a place to live because there are a lot of homeless people. And I had to obey them.

I'm a good daughter.

"Gab, you seemed lost today?" Leunna broke the silence.

"What do you mean?"

"Earlier at the classroom and at the cafeteria."

"Ok, I'll tell you once we reached the house." I told her and gave her a small smile.

Knowing Leu, she would never let my thoughts go. She will always find a way on how to seek my precious thoughts.

I really never thought I would be friends with her. She was one of the coolest girls in the university. I never thought I would have her as my one and only bestfriend. To be honest I didn't plan to have a friend.

Seriously.

Coz I'm a shy type and not that friendly. But I have friends back then when I was still living with my parents.

I snapped back in reality when I saw my gate indicating that I'm home.

Leunna hopped out of my car and opened the gates. I parked my car at the garage and unlocked my front door.

We quickly took off our shoes and laid down at the couch.

"I missed your place." She said.

"Let's just order some foods" I stated happily.

"Lets have fried garlic buttered chicken and spicy wings.....and some soju!!!!"

"Okay." I giggled at her silly actions.

I ordered our food and after a good 15 minutes its already placed on my glass coffee table.

As we are munching on our food Leunna broke the silence.

"Spill it." She talked to me with a mouthful of chicken.

"Oh, that.....ummm."

Should I? This is embarrassing!! What if I'm just imagining things? What if-

I was snapped out on my trains of thoughts.

"Spill it!!!" She stated annoyingly

"Okay, okay... calm down" then I gave up.

"IsawLucasstaringatme."

"Hey, hey slow down will you? You are not a rapper." She put a hand on my back.

"Okay, I saw Lucas staring at me earlier. And he did it twice....that's why I was so lost. Its because I was thinking so much and Its embarrassing." I said calmly.

"Seriously? You don't have to feel embarrassed. I always caught him staring at you. Heck Gabbie! I thought you already knew. Such my innocent peach." She finished sweetly and laugh her ass off.

"Y'know what? This is weird." I shrugged off.

"You are weird." She argued.

"Nevermind." Was all I replied.