JAMES

It was a wonderful day. It was just plain wonderful. I eel like singing on and on about how wonderful that day was. But my joy was short lived. I have just moved to Chicago from London. I was pretty sad when I had to move, because I was leaving my family behind. But it was for my safety, My father was a secret agent for the M16 and he was on a very dangerous mission. His enemies had found out were we live so me and my mum had to flee the country. I was separated from my mother, and sent to Chicago. I was getting pretty depressed till I got to school. I was going to be attending Reefer View High School. When I got there that morning everywhere was bustling. They had just got back from spring break(another one of the numerous holidays that we do not have in London)All of a sudden,I was the center of attention. Everyone swarmed around me like I was a prince. I loved it. But out of the corner of my eye, I saw a girl coming toward me. She plowed angrily through the crowd until she stood face to face with me. Then she seemed to freeze. She stayed like that until the bell rang. All through the day I was swarmed by everybody. Everyone wanted to know me. They kept asking me questions about England and why I moved. I couldn't tell them of course, but it was nice to be noticed. It was like that in the halls, at lunch, during PE, all the time. But I noticed, all the time, that strange girl was always there glaring at me. It was weird, but I didn't give it much thought. Then something weird happened. I went into the office during my volunteer period. And there she was. Sitting there on her phone. I put down my backpack and left saying I need to use the bathroom. I didn't really have to go, I just wanted to get away from her. Besides I wanted to speak with my Dad. He had given me a special ComWatch that I could use to reach him whenever I wanted. After five minutes and a quick conversation with my Dad, I headed back to the office, As I walked in, the girl walked out, as she passed me she flashed me a very sinister smile. I knew something was up. But again, I gave it little thought. As the closing bell rang, I headed towards the exit, there was a long line,apparently, a backpack search was going on. After asking a few questions, I got the scoop. The Iphone that was to be used as the prize for the school scavenger hunt had been stolen. The line inched forward until it was my turn. I handed over my backpack, waiting for this to be over so I could leave. Before I knew it, I was pushed again a locker by the police officer. Then I was being dragged to the principals office, On the way, I saw that girl again. That was when I knew something was wrong. I got suspended. For A Month.