𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Katsuki Bakugou, age 21, charged with kidnapping and first degree murder of twenty year old Y/N L/N

Katsuki Bakugou, age 21, charged with kidnapping and first degree murder of twenty year old Y/N L/N. He was sentenced to twenty years to life in prison.  

"I'M SORRY! I NEVER WANTED TO HURT HER, YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND! I LOVE HER! I LOVE HER SO MUCH, AND.. AND SHE LOVES ME!"

A gasp was heard from the audience, the uncontrollable sobs from her mother echoed louder than his screams, he was dragged out of the room without another second to speak again. Once he was out of the view of the people, the guard tased him. Making him lose all strength in his muscles.

Once he was transported to the prison, he was tossed on his bed. He was still unable to move his body , he was hurting. His heart, mind and body hurt. He was in prison for life, for something he never did. He couldn't wrap his head around it, she was right there. Right on top of him, she was smiling down at him. Her hand rubbing his cheek. She's right there. 

"I'm right here Katsuki, I'll always be here."

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you, Katsuki."

Maybe life in prison, won't be as bad as he thought. Especially with her by his side. 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 || 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄!𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎𝐔 🎉