Graceful

"Deep in thought, love?" Arthur asked.

Your body that once faced the window, turned in his direction.

"Oh, ah yes. The birds had my attention. Sorry," you answer.

He leans back in his chair, adding few sentences to the topic.

"They are truly beautiful creatures, are they not? Symbolic and free beings that travel through the winds of this world."

You turn back the window that overlooked the courtyard.

"Indeed."

Arthur steps out of his chair and leans himself against his desk. He quietly watches you, his gaze traveling from your shoulders to your waist.

"Do you know what I find most puzzling about admirable creatures, _____?"

You sweep a finger against the dustless windowsill.

"I would not have a clue, Arthur."

He approaches behind you silently, leaning in closely by your ear. He whispers to you.

"What I find most puzzling is...how they are able to attract me with the first gaze I take. How they are able to easy reel me in with their intellect..."

You look down and sigh as you feel his hands on your shoulders, gently playing with the lace on your dress.

He leans closer. You can feel his warm words against your neck. Your heart-rate increases.

"How they are so easily able to fascinate me..."

You murmur his name.
"Arthur..."

He now moves his hands to the ribboning at your back, slowly undoing the ties that keep the dress on you.

"Admirable, intelligent, graceful, beautiful, proper and..."

He closes the curtains and kisses your neck softly. He unties the last ribboned knot.

"...sexy."

---------------------------------------------

A little different to the stories I usually write. Did you enjoy? If you did... give it a favourite.