Off To School

Once there was a girl named Rosalie Blossom Butterfly, Rosa for short. Rosa was a good princess in Levinore with butterfly wings and antennas. She had blond hair with pink tips. Today she wore her best outfit. Normally she was lounging around in her castle. She was ecstatic for princess and witch school.

"Off to school!" Rosa said with glee and ran into the dark portal. There was no sun and moon so you couldn't see well. When Rosa got to the school, she thought what a gloomy place and went to the front gate. There was only one girl waiting. Rosa was scared to talk to her. She had long black and mismatched eyes, one blue and the other eye were black with a purple star for a pupil. and she was staring right at her!

She set aside her fear. "Hi," said Rosa, "what school do you want to be in?" "Villain," said the girl in a low voice, like she was annoyed. Rosa thought "What is wrong with this girl?" The girl said, "My name is Moonshadow, nice to meet you, What school do you want to be in?". After she stopped talking she smiled from ear to ear. "Hero," said Rosa, "My name is Rosa, let's be friends." "Sure!" said Moonshadow. "Come on Moonshadow," said an older boy who Rosa had never seen before. " Okay bro" replied Moonshadow, and she left.

this is my first story.

I hope you enjoyed it

please send story ideas like anime crossovers and other stuff, choose any anime crossovers you like and I will write my next story about that.

Goodbye non-existent viewers

from

Author-chan