Rooms

Rosa walked into her room. By the time she had stopped crying, three girls were on her bed. They were wearing black button-down dresses or smocks. Rosa thought they looked nice but intimidating, like true villains.

Moonshadow walked into her room, she saw three prim perfect girls in prep school looking at her. The only thing these girls care about is their ego. After weeks of imperfection in her classes(Rosas classes, Uglification, surviving fairytales, Moonshadows classes, Beautification, surviving fairytales), They needed to talk to each other. The problem was they had to stay separate in order to keep balance. So Moonshadow disguised herself and left a note in Rosa's room. So that night, when everyone was asleep, they tiptoed out of their rooms, out of the school, into the everlasting forest. When the hero school woke up (villains tended to sleep in). They saw something strange, the bright sun, and then they saw the glistening moon. Every few years they come together to make an eclipse, to show their friendship. Who says, witches and princesses, can't be friends? Never judge a book by its cover, you could end up making unexpected friends.

Should I edit the ending or stop the story?