" Even the manliest people get scared,"

Don't worry guys I'm fine! I just wanting to try to do something like this. I know that suicide is a very touchy subject. I understand depression, I know people how have it. I myself have it. Please if it ever gets bad get help. I'd hate to see more people die from the dark place in the mind.

The following contains:

Suicidal thoughts
Homophobic topics
Drinking

________________________________

Kirishima's P.O.V

It's been about a year since I've started feeling this way. My dad hasn't been the same since mom left him. They got a divorced and my mom got a girlfriend. I'm at my dad's every weekend but it's torture. I haven't told my mom about anything he has done. It didn't help I came out and telling him I was gay. " Hey useless, get me a beer!" A man shouted from rooms away. I knew it was my dad. I got up from my spot and walked out of my room. I walked to the kitchen. " Hurry up boy!" The man shouted. I opened the door of the fridge and grabbed a beer. I walked to the room my dad was in. Before I could react a glass beer bottle was thrown. It hit my my forehead. Thankfully my harding acted quickly so the bottle broke and me unharmed. " Your to slow, useless boy," the man whispered under his breath.

I walked over and gave him his beer. " I'm going out I promised someone I would meet up with them," I tried to say but my voice was broken. " Good and don't come back!" He said harshly. I went to the door and walked out. I ran from the house. I ran as fast I could run. I wanted to get to the meet up spot quickly. After a lot of running I had made it. A male with blonde hair, red eyes, and a orange hoodie on was there. " What took so long, nerd?" He asked. " Oh nothing," I lied. " Wanna go to the park?," the male asked. " Yea sure, Bakugo!" I put on a act. He lead the way to the nearest park. We got to the park and sat down on a bench. " How are things at home," the male asked. I thought I was going to break.

" Its fine," I tried to say but my voice was broken, and my breathing was unsteady. He looked me in the eyes with concerned look.

Bakugo's P.O.V

He was lying. He eyes had been dull for a long time now. The didn't have that sparkle to them. His grades had been downing down. Most of the time his hair wasn't combed back like it once did. " Why are you lying.... to me?" I said. He couldn't look me in the eye one I stated that. He got up and tried to get away. Before he get away I grabbed his right wrist. He whimpered from pain. I hadn't squeezed his wrist. My mind got darker in thought. I pulled him back on to the bench by his wrist. He cried from pain. The red haired male, with a grey and red hoodie looked worried.

I tried to lift up his right sleeve but he squirmed trying to get away. After a bit of struggling with him I finally lifted up his leave. My heart sank to what a saw. My mind was right but it was worst. He had cuts all over his wrists. My eyes burned from the sight. I pulled his sleeve don't and dragged him to a private place.

After a while we got to my house. " There not home don't worry," I said. I got my key in my free hand and opened to door. I dragged him inside and went to my room. I threw him on the bed. " What we're you thinking! Do you know what I do if I lost you!" I shouted. I looked at his face and his cheeks had tears all over them. " What is going on at your place?" My voice unsteady.

Kirishima's P.O.V

He was angry but it wasn't his normal angry. It was much more scary. " M-my dad is-," I couldn't finish my sentence before I started to cry more. " Do you know what I would do if you left me?," he said. " I-" I was cut off. " I would lose my mind... That's why I want to find out how turned you into this," he said but if voice was broken. He came to the bed and sat down beside me. He grabbed my hand and squeezed. " Kirishima, please tell me," he whimpered.

" Well you know my parents got a divorce. I see my dad on the weekends. My dad turned into a alcoholic when the broke up. It didn't help that my dad is homophobic," I said. He nodded as he listened. " Tell me the rest in the bathroom. We're cleaning your wrists," Katsuki said. He got up off the bed and dragged me with him. He took me to the bathroom and sat me down on the toilet seat. He let me go and got into the cabinets. After him messing everything up he found a first aid kit. " Continue," Katsuki said. " My dad as threw bottles at me and makes fun if me sense I'm gay. Most of the time I lock my self in my room but-" I was cut off by the sound of gunshots in my head. Katsuki got down on his knees to make it easier to clean my wrists. I hugged Bakugo from fear. My eye sight was blurry from tears.

" Even the manliest people get scared," Katsuki said. " Yeah..," I said in my broken voice. I let go of Bakugo so he can clean my wrist. " It's going to sting," he said firmly.

☆Time Skip☆

Bakugo's P.O.V

It had been about two hours since I dragged Kirishima here. He had told me everything, and that he couldn't go back. I wasn't going to let him go back to his dad. That jerk could die right now and I'd dance over his dead body. I looked over at the red haired idiot. He had falling asleep in my lap. I messed with his hair. I heard the door front door open. " Katsuki were home!," A woman's voice called out. I don't want to wake him but I have to. " Hey Katsuki why are you-," my mother was cut off by shock when she walked in my room. " Shush you hag. He had a ruff day," I growled.

" I'll let you eat in here. I would have got him something but... someone didn't say he had someone over," the hag snarled. She walked out and went down the hall. After a few minutes she came back with a " McDonald's bag. " There share with your boyfriend," the hag said. She ran out before I could come back at her. " Hey Kirishima wake up. I got food for use," I said softly.
He woke up and whimpered. He yawned from being tired.

☆Time Skip☆

After we ate I took the trash out. After I was done I came back to find Kirishima snuggled up in my bed with my blankets. I sighed as he looked adorable. I turned off the lights and got under the covers. " If anything happens in the night I will be here. I love you, Eijiro," I said. I grabbed him and pulled him to my chest. I hugged him. " Katsuki, I love you,"~

_____________________________________________

OMGGGGG I'M SO HAPPY WITH THIS!! I'm low-key proud. The artist in the art up top is:

I feel bad for hurting my baby but I like how I did this tho

I feel bad for hurting my baby but I like how I did this tho.. Will I continue maybe I like this story! Anyways bye my Coffeefoxies!!

☆ 1300 ☆

♡KiribakuCoffees~♡