ー Part 8.

Hokuto slowly opened his eyes and realized that it is already night. He tried to move his body but he is feeling sore, especially his lower part of the body.

"Baby." He mumbled when he felt Itsuki's arms around him.

"Do you want to take a bath? What do you want to eat?" Itsuki asked as their naked bodies are covered with the blanket.

"I don't know. What do you want to eat?" He mumbled once again and then, he closed his eyes as he still feel tired.

"I will cook some ramen for us. Are you okay with that?" He nodded his head and smiled while his eyes still closed.

"Let's take a bath first and then, I will cook ramen." Itsuki said and he felt a kiss on his head.

Itsuki stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom to fill the tub with warm water. He took one of the bath bombs and threw it to the tub filled with warm water. When he went back to the bedroom, he carried him in his arms and they dipped themselves in the tub.

After taking the bath, Itsuki made him wear one of his clean shirts and also his boxer shorts. He is sitting on one of the bar stools in front of the kitchen counter while watching Itsuki cook ramen for them. He smiled widely at the idea of them living together. Itsuki saw him smiling, so he smiled as well.

"What are you thinking?" Itsuki asked while moving around the kitchen.

"I just noticed that we look like one of those married couples." He said and he remembered that portrait that Itsuki showed him before.

"We were married but not yet in this lifetime." Itsuki said and he nodded his head before resting his chin on his palm.

"How did we got married that time?" He asked since he is already curious about their past lifetime. Until now, he can't still remember what happened to them during those times.

"You were one of the heirs of Aoyama Household and I was the heir of Fujiwara Household. Until now, I'm a Fujiwara." Itsuki smiled and served two bowls of ramen in front of him.

"So, I was Riku-san's brother. And then?" He took a pair of chopsticks from the side and clasped his hands before starting to eat.

"We got married secretly. Our families knew it but since same sex relationship is not yet accepted that time, we still got married legally with the use of my father's power." He chuckled softly when he heard that. Itsuki took his seat at the bar stool besides him and started eating as well.

"How did you manage to keep that paper?" He asked, referring to the portrait.

"We were married for almost seventy years when your health started to fail. And then, one day, we both knew that it will be your last day. You told me that you want to spend your next lifetime with me. That was the last time you told me how much you love me. After you died, I asked one of the servants to make me a glass box. I put all the letters and our wedding rings in that glass box and made sure that the glass box is sealed tightly." Itsuki said and he stopped from eating.

"Where is the glass box now?" He asked but then, he looked at the ring on his necklace. It is an antique diamond ring.

"It is in my room. And that diamond ring was our engagement ring." Itsuki smiled at him and he can't help but to feel overwhelmed. It feels like he is living in a fantasy drama.

"It feels like it is our fate to be together again." He smiled widely and they continued to eat the ramen.

After eating and washing the dishes, they went back inside the bedroom and Itsuki got the glass box. Indeed, the letters and the wedding rings are there. Itsuki carefully took the lid off and he got the wedding rings. He stared at it while smiling and then, he took the smaller one and wore it on his finger.

"It fits on my finger." Itsuki wore the remaining ring on his finger and wrapped his arms around him, hugging him from behind. His smile got wider, feeling so in love with his man.

He turned his body around and wrapped his arms on Itsuki's nape. He stared at his face for some minutes while humming softly. Itsuki leaned his face closer and rested his forehead on his. He slowly closed his eyes and their lips touched.

-

The sun is already up when Itsuki opened his eyes. He turned his head to the side and realized that Hokuto is not there. The door got opened and Hokuto went in the bedroom. He sat up on the bed and he felt Hokuto's palms on his cheeks. He received little pecks from him and he pulled him, wrapping his arms around his waist. Hokuto got a polaroid camera and he started to take some photos of them together.

"What are you doing?" He asked and he buried his face on Hokuto's neck to hide.

"Memories, baby." Hokuto chuckled and he took another photo. He used all the films he have and then, he placed all the photos on his study table.

"What will you do with those?" He asked when he stood up and took his shirt off.

"You will see later." Hokuto is busy with what he is doing, so he let him do what he want to do and went out of the bedroom to cook some food for them.

An hour had passed and he finally finished preparing brunch. He served everything on the dining table and went back to the bedroom to call for him. He raised his brows when he entered the bedroom and saw the photos hanging on the wall with the help of wooden clips and string. Hokuto decorated his plain white wall with all of their photos.

Hokuto wrapped his arms around his waist looked at him. He smiled widely and gently pecked his lips, wrapping his arm around his shoulders.

"You sure know how to make me smile and fall in love with you all over again." He said and Hokuto let out a soft laugh.

"I hope this will last forever." He kissed Hokuto's forehead and hugged him closer.

-

Time flies fast and it is already their last year in high school. Their relationship is still a secret but they are sure that their friends already know about it. Sooner or later, they will get busy with entrance examinations. Hokuto wants to study in Tokyo University while the others are still thinking if they will go back to their hometowns or they will stay in Tokyo.

Most of the students are aiming for Tokyo University but not Itsuki. He wants to go back to Fukuoka and aim for Kyushu University. Hokuto learned about this when he saw Itsuki's registration form one time he went to his apartment but he is pretending he doesn't know about it.

"Where do you want to study after this year?" He asked while writing some notes for their examinations next week.

"I still don't know. Why do you ask?" He stopped from writing and stared at his boyfriend. This also made Itsuki stopped from writing.

"I want to go for Tokyo U." He said but Itsuki just nodded his head and continued on writing.

"You don't want to study here in Tokyo?" He asked once again, pouting his lips a bit.

"I still don't know. Aniki will work outside the country for a year and I will be alone in this apartment if I will study here in Tokyo. We.. can still stay strong and in love with each other while we are not together in the same university, right?" When he heard this from Itsuki, he immediately stood up from his seat and hugged him tightly.

"We can't still get married by law but we can get engaged. I want to make sure that you will still be mine until we finish our studies." Itsuki added and he nodded his head many times as his tears started to fall.

He can't deny that he is so attached to Itsuki but at the same time, they need to grow up and make their relationship and love stronger. Itsuki is his first in everything and he is so scared to lose him.

"We need to tell our relationship to our families and friends soon." He mumbled and Itsuki nodded, hugging him back tightly.