Gun's and Roses[4.3]

A/N: The longest chapter so far.

A/N: Let's head to the story!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Poli's POV:

Roy pulled me upwards immediately and grabs his lasso in the back. He's ready, Amber's ready, Helly's ready, Jin's ready and I'm ready.

The evil associates started to approach to us, while the residents flee, Jin and Amber helped them evacuate while us three were about to take down the others.

A guy approached to me and he has a bat, "A girl fighting me? Ha, you look better as my girl-"

I raised my skirt and kicked that guy's hand to let go of the bat, then held his wrist and went in his back so it has a chance to break. Then I kicked him in the back.

I went in that guy and step on his head, "I am not someone who you can mess with me. Bitch." Then I grabbed my gun and shot him.

"How dare you assume my gender too." There are more, and this gown is distracting me, so I ripped the bottom part.

Two guys were approaching me and both of them have a gun. One guy is behind me and has a gun as well. I approached the guy behind me and broke his arm.

I punched him in the stomach and shot the other two guys before they did.

"Roy look out!!!" I yelled as someone has a knife and was about to stab him. While I yelled, I felt someone was behind me trying to attack me so I just shot him without a glance.

Roy heard my voice and hit his stomach, snatching the knife and stab him.

I immediately went to him, "I'm glad you heard that."

"Thanks Poli."

"No time!!! Let's kick this guys!!!"

Then I heard a loading of a gun.

Me and Roy looked behind and saw Lilia. Lilia was having...Helly as her hostage. Amber and Jin are also a hostage, two guys were holding them off, with a gun on their heads. Everyone was around on both of us have their guns pointed at us.

"What a show Poli! Haha, sorry, this will be the end of the show." She claps, like she's proud. Disgusting.

"Let go of them! I demand!" I said as I have my gun pointed at her, "I will definitely not hesitate if you did not!"

"Ohh...still not giving up?" She said wickedly as she forcefully points the gun on Helly's head. "Poli. Just do what I say and no one will die."

"You do not want to see them die on your stubbornness would you?"

I can't move in fear. I don't want someone to die. No. Please.

"Good. Now. I demand, drop your gun. And as for Roy let go of the lasso."

I did what she told, Roy was staring speechless. I leaned in his ear and said, "Roy...We're doomed, do what she says!!!"

He dropped the lasso.

"Now, I'll let go of Amber and Helly." They did and Amber and Helly went in our side.

"Why are you not letting Jin out?!" Roy yelled as he was about to attack but I stopped him.

"Tsk. Tsk. She's my target, so are you Poli..." She pointed the gun in the aim of my head. "Join me or die."

"Poli! Don't join! I beg! Listen to me!!!" Jin said as she was the only left hostage, Lilia holding her.

"..."

"No answer? I'm impatient Poli." She has a serious look on her face. "Die."

*bang!!!*

I opened my eyes and I'm surprised I'm not shot. Wait. That means...

"Roy!!!" I heard Amber scream.

I looked in front of me and saw..Roy, in front of me, shot on the shoulder. I want to cry. No. Why did you do that?

Roy. Why did you do that? For me?

"Hehe...Lilia, your stupid I'll let my Poli die. So fucking stupid. " His...Poli? Is he...

My mind were snapped out when I saw Helly shakes me, "Poli!! Are you alright?!"

"I am alright!!! Roy isn't!!!" I yelled as I pointed at Roy.

He looks so damn hurt. He was holding the shotted part of his shoulder as he marches in Lilia. Blood traces were obvious as he walks forward.

"Ha? Now your stupid because you'll die for ruining my plans!!!"

She pointed the gun at Roy's head.

"Say goodbye, Roy."

*bang!!!*

Roy looked at me, shocked.

Before she even shot Roy once more, I shot her in the head. Amber immediately went to Roy and tried to bandage the injury before treating it.

I grabbed the ripped part of my gown and used it to patch it.

Helly went to Jin and they both went in our side. Now we saw Lilia slowly die.

Fuck her.

What happened around us? Helly and Amber tased them all, since I have my taser with me, they used it.

"Haha...Fuck love." I heard Lilia said.

"Amber, do Roy's injury, I'll go to Lilia to hear her words."

"Poli you might be in her trap-"

I held Roy's hand and smiled.

"Roy. Thank you for saving me. Let me know why she did this."

He pulled me close with his uninjured arm and hugged me. "Poli, I'm glad you're safe."

I can't help but blush and smile.

I went to Lilia, who was lying down as she slowly reach her death.

"Why. Did. You. Do. This."

"I just want to have my..*coughs* own...headquarters and-"

"AND THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN LILIA?!"

"..." She's dead. I checked her pulse and she's dead.

"Roy hold on!!!" I heard quick footsteps and felt a hug in my back.

"Let's go. Poli."

I confront him and help him went out,  "Roy, I can't thank you enough."

"It's nothing. I don't want you to get hurt."

I felt my eyes water and tears starts to stream like waterfall. I hugged him and cried.

"Roy. Don't do that ever again..."

He held my chin and wiped my tears, "Shhh...don't cry. Let's go and do the work while Helly and Amber try to treat the bullet in my shoulder."

"Let's go."

---------------End of Chapter 4-------------

Finally done with Chapter Four!!!

And finally updated this book!

Well, please wait for Chapter Five!!!

Love you!!! Toddles!!!