Adam gontier x lzzy hale

lzzy was nervous about the new album as she sits down with guest singer Adam gontier from saint asonia.

"Thanks again Adam for doing this song with me," she smiled.

"No problem I'm happy to help a good friend," he replied.

As they wrote the lyrics they just needed the music to go with it. She and adam were playing their guitars. As lzzy started to sing Adam watched her red lips in motion. He loved her voice but for some reason, he getting turned on by it.

Lzzy waited for Adam to sing as she asked Adam if everything was ok.

"Huh yeah, I'm just lost in your voice," he explained.

Lzzy felt the honor to have Adam say that to her.

"Ok once again and try to sing adam," she laughed.

As she begins again Adam had the same feeling again.

"Lzzy I think we should stop," Adam said.

"Why what wrong," she asked.

Adam left the recording box to take a breather and to settle his boner.

Hey Adam I'm doing something wrong, lzzy asked.

Huh no, it's just that as Adam paused lzzy looked at him.

"Fuck it I need to know," Adam said.

Lzzy confused it, Adam, as he kissed her. She tried to pull away since he was married but his lips were soft and sweet.

As lzzy felt her body now ache for Adam. Lzzy asked if the kiss was ok with his wife.

"Jeanie doesn't care if I kiss people it's when I fuck them," he whispers.

Adam unzipped her pants and pulled them off.

"Adam are we going to have sex," she said softly.

He didn't say a word as he grabbed a microphone. Lzzy worried that it wasn't going to fit. Adam played with her clit wetting her for the microphone.

The girl singer moaned as Adam slowly took the bottom end of the microphone and places it in her vagina. Now the male singer pumped it in her as she gripped his shoulders. Adam loves the sounds that come out of her mouth.

After a minute of the warm-up, Adam took his pants and boxers off. Grabbing lzzy up on the soundboard as the couple made out. Little did they that they turned on the record button. As adam wet his dick with her liquids.

Then moaning as he enters her with the pleasure of lust and sin. The couple just fucking away like no tomorrow. As lzzy moaned and screamed adam's. He would whisper dirty things to her and do them.

"Fuck your moans are just as sexy as your voice," Adam grunted in her.

As lzzy just stayed on her back moaning for more. The couple continued on their forbidden acts adam felt his dick about to explode he was going to pull out.

But lzzy said no she wanted to know what is cum felt like. So Adam thrusted once more as he moaned lzzy name with an explosive of sperm in her. Feeling Adam fill her up made her cum with a vocal moan.

"Fuck want the hell was that, " he said.

"That was sex between two rockstar's," she explained.

As they laughed and cleaned up Adam's wife was calling him. He walled off as a lzzy brother pop up asking about the music.

"We still can't find the right tune," lzzy replied.

"Really why is there a recording?" he asked.

Then pressed play as lzzy face turned bright red.

"Lzzy did you and Adam fuck in the studio, " he asked sternly.

"Delete it nobody can know please delete it, " she begged.

As her brother had other ideas and called the band to hear them. Lzzy was always reminded of that day every time she sang it.

This is my first ship that isn't in my three days of grace ships. I want to do more ships that aren't them so if you have a ship in mind let me know.