Matt tuck x female reader

One night walking home you feel a person stalking you. As you walk faster you hear footsteps speeding up. The steps are closer as you feel a hand on your neck.

You look to see a masked man trying to kidnap you. Then someone walks around the corner to you and the stranger.

"Hey babe what taking so long?" the long-haired man asked.

"Om my shoe was untied," you replied.

As the man comes to the masked man and tells him to get off his girlfriend. You just stood quietly watching. The masked man refused to let you go.

As the man grabs you by the arm and tells the stranger to leave or get the shit beat out of him. The stranger laughed as they tried to punch the man.

"Babe you should leave," the man replied.

You respond then run around the corner ly. Listening to the men you hear an animal growl. As you peek you see the nice man turned into a werewolf.

As the stranger freaks out as the werewolf devoured him. Then the man changed back and walked to you.

"How many times have I said not to walk alone at night. " he scolded you.

"Too many to count, "you replied. 

"Sounds right plus your marrying the leader of a wolf pack and other leaders are going want to steal you so you give birth to their kids," he explained.

Your fiancee was right but you like walking at night especially since you were carrying his child.

"Now let's go home dinner getting cold and my son has to eat," he said talking to your belly.

As you and matt tuck that right leader singer of a bullet for my valentine walked home. You thought you would never be engaged to him let alone have his child. But the werewolf part you figure out when watching the waking the demon video.

I was shocked there was no sex in this one but I do love matt tuck. Idk who to ship now maybe the guy on guy.