The water sword

"What? What are you saying? I cant hear you" said Kira to the voice. The voice finally became louder and said "Repeat after me: Come forth oh great water sword, for I am the hero of the ocean". Kira repeated those words and before she knew it, she had a sword in her hand. "Wow!" said Kira in amazement. Suddenly, the barrier that was keeping her safe broke away and she was face to face with Magma. Kira quickly jumped out of the way and drew her sword. It was silver and it glowed with blue light. It made Kira much more powerful than she already was.

"You think, thats gonna scare me?" scoffed Magma. He then charged at her with his fire sword. She blocked his attacks and called upon more water to weaken him but he dodged the water attacks with ease. The two fought until they were exhausted, but just when she thought she was winning, Kira was stabbed in the arm with Magma's sword. Suddenly, Kira began to glow, her teeth became twice as long and her eyes didnt look human at all, she looked like a shark in a feeding frenzy. She also had a fiendish scowl on her face. Magma was terrified but he continued to fight her.

"I call upon the water of the city, weaken this fire fiend and chain him to the ground" said Kira with a scary tone. The water then unleashed itself on Magma until all his flames were out and he was nothing but a harmless man. Even though he was no longer a threat, Kira continued to beat him. She held her sword up to his chest, but before she could pierce his skin with her blade, Yuvi shouted, "KIRA STOP!! Thats my boyfriend!". Before she knew it, Yuvi was being choked by her best friend. "Foolish human, you dare interfere?!" said Kira. 

"K....Kira......s....stop" said Yuvi slowly running out of breath. "KIRA!!! STOP IT!!! CANT YOU SEE WHAT YOUR'E DOING!! THATS YOUR BEST FRIEND!!" said David angrily. The realisation of what she was doing hit her like lightning. She immedietly dropped Yuvi and backed away, her sanity slowly coming back to her. "I....I'm sorry" said Kira with a crack in her voice. Suddenly BANG BANG!  Kira was shot in the leg and shoulder by a police officer. "Noooo!!! How could you!!" said David angrily as he tried to get them away from Kira. "Relax kid, its just a tranquilizer" said the officer putting Kira in their van. "Where are you taking her?" asked David. "To jail, she was charged with unruly hero behavior, she could possibly be sentenced to death" said the officer as he left. 

David sighed and took Yuvi home. He was very worried about Kira, he looked out his bedroom window and whispered, "Mom, please look out for Kira, she means a lot to me." He then fell asleep wondering if Kira was okay....