28 🍁TWIST🍁

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

🧡

While with Zhuliu, Wangji received a call.

"Mr. Lan, did you just transfer your whole property and businesses to someone else's name!!!"

"What?"

It was a call from the Department of Legal Affairs of Property & Ownership. Wangji had his spies in every legal department. He got up and rushed outside in a private room.

"What the hell are you speaking about?"

"Mr. Lan, right now, infront of me papers were submitted in court claiming that you are transferring your everything to a third person. It had your signatures and official seal too. I don't remember the name though, but it wasn't definitely in any one of your family member's name. Since the papers were legal, court passed them. But I had doubts, so I called you immediately. "

"How's that possible? "

"Did you recently sign any paper without proper scrutiny or study? "

"No........ Well.....Damn. I will call you later. "

He gritted his teeth. And dialled a number.

"..... Xue yang. In my office, right now. How dare you? I will kill you.... "

" WHAT!!!! Whatever did I do? "

" In my office, in 10 minutes.... "

He disconnected the call.

🔴🟠🟡🟢🔵🟣🟤⚫🟣🔵🟢🟡🟠🔴

Xue Yang was having lunch date with Xing Chen, when Wangji called. He looked at the disconnected call.

"Huh!!! What happened ? Wangji is never so angry. It must be something serious. "

He dialled a number to Lan office.

"Hello, yes, am Mr. Xue yang speaking. Did something unusual happened?"

"Sir, please come fast. You won't believe it. But a team of people are here in Lan office legal branch, claiming that Mr. Lan Wangji had transferred everything belonging to him to a third person. And now this office is owned by someone else....We still don't know the name of the new owner. But please come fast..... Boss is furious and there's a lot of confusion here.... "

"WHAT!!!!! Dear lord!!!! Am reaching in 5 minutes..."

He disconnected the call and looked at Xing Chen.

"A Chen there's an emergency...."

"It's ok boss. You go ahead. I will pay here and follow you..."

Xing Chen said innocently. Xue Yang dashed out. Xing Chen smirked.