babysitting

Virat was very tired after finally putting Samaira and Arya to bed his whole house was a mess and he have no energy to clean it.

He remembered yesterday's  conversation with his team where they all teamed up against him that he can't babysit a kid for more then 3 hours.

he told them that he had babysit Arya for half day when jinks-rads had to go at some event and they all said that because Anushka was present and he can't handle kids alone

And then he reminded them when he babysit Ziva for a whole day and that too alone they all said that Ziva is 5 years old and babysitting her is'nt a big deal.

Even Mahi bhai Bhuvi and Jinks agreed on it. So then he told them that he will babysit both Arya and Samaira without anyone's help (as Anushka is out for shoots) for a day and they all declared that he will go mad in 3 hours.

At last it was decided that both Arya and Samaira will be with Virat for a day and at eight in night everyone will reach to virat's house to see how well he handled the kids.

And now when it's six already and both the girls are asleep he thought that handling kids is'nt easy but nothing is tough for the Virat Kohli as he handled them very well.

He played with the girls the games he wasn't understanding.
He prepares them thier baby food and feed them that. He did whatever the girls asked him to do and he finally put them to sleep

And Samaira who can now walk made sure Virat doesn't sit idle when they are asleep so she throwed everything she found here and there and Arya was also doing the same following Samaira.

And now Virat looked at the mess he knew that if the team saw it they will laugh at him so after setting the alarm for Seven thirty he decided to take a nap too.

On the other hand Jinks was feeling a little guilty as he thought that he should had taken Virat side cause he was all alone and everyone knew Virat was great with kids so he decided to go early to virat's home so he can help him a little.

Jaddu told everyone in the team to reach Virat's house at seven thirty to surprise Virat so Jinks Decided that he will go at seven.

After ringing the doorbell for five minutes he decided to use his extra key which Virat gave him for emergency. As soon he entered the house the scene in front of him was Virat sleeping on the couch and the whole house was a mess. He found the girls sleeping peacefully in bedroom.

Instead of waking virat, Jinks clean the house and then he come out and sat in his car.
Everyone arrived till seven thirty five and were ready to surprise (read annoy) virat.

When Virat woke up he looked at his house and he was shocked to see that it was clean he was thinking that it was some sort of magic cause he didn't did this and no other person was there and Samaira and Arya can't do this cause they are too small oh wait did they got some super powers and they did it. He ran to bedroom to see that they both are sleeping and before he can think more the doorbell rang. He opened the door to see his whole team standing there.

The team entered Virat house and saw that everything was normal and they all have to declare that Virat is great with kids.

When everyone was settled in living room Virat asked that who was the first one to arrive ( he was no more sleepy and now was sure that the girls do not have some super powers and it has to be someone from team)

And his dought was confirmed when he got to know that it was Jinks cause maybe sometimes Jinks tease him but he is always there to protect him.

He mouthed a thank you to Jinks at which he smiled.
..........................................

I love jinksRat so much

My favourite trio😭❤️