Chapter 1

Hope's POV

When school was over, my bestie "Jack" had too go home for an emergency. So I let him go & went to my dorm.

It was boring as hell.. I'd usually asked Jack to come over but his busy at the moment. So, Instead I'd do some drawing on my desk. It was still boring for me..so I got up and check the fridge to see any food.

Oh for heaven's sake, It was empty! My stomach was legit growling so I quickly wore a red sweater & my black pants to go out somewhere to eat.

As I went out the dormitory, I quickly went out of the school..just in case I passed by one of my bullies. It took ages for me to sneakly go out of the school since I had a lot of bullies.

When I finally stepped off the school grounds. I felt kind of free & reliefed  to be outside. Then, an idea flashed to my head 'Why don't I go to the cafe nearby my school?!' I'd excitedly skipped to the destination.

Nobody's POV
While Hope is on her way to the cafe. She'd see 6 boxes on the other side of the road. Out of curiosity, she'd  walked to the other side of the road cautiously.

When she got closer to the boxes, she could see that they were wrapped nicely somehow & moving a lot! She had a eerie feeling that it was her lucky day, so she'd take the boxes with her to the cafe.

When she reached to the cafe, she'd see yummy sweets and some yummy pastries. She'd take a sit first & carefully put the boxes on the table.

She'd first got off her sit & went to the counter to order what she wanted.
"Excuse me, may I have 2 cinnamon bun?" Hope asked politely to the lady. The lady noded & took 2 cinnamon buns. "Here you go mam! It has been ages since somebody bought this!" The counter lady would add some sentence to fill up her boredom. Hope politely nodes back to the lady and thanks her for the buns.

Hope quickly got back to her sit. Luckily, the boxes weren't opened so she sighed in relief. She would open the orange box; wrapped in blue ribbons.

CLIFFHANGER!! BETTER WAIR FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Also, I'd like to apologize to how short this is. My mind is overwhelmed because of a recent bad news I had from various accounts & my online friends.