κεφάλαιο 3

| july 15 2030 |

|📍neighborhood park |

five days had passed and i had been feeling better than ever. i finally got all my health back and i could slowly feel my powers coming in. within these five days i had been spending most of it getting to know my daughter and tell her about who i was before all of this. june was the most beautiful girl i've ever met, well i mean her father is grayson and her mother is me. the story of grayson finding out the truth about june was kind of terrifying because if he didn't find out the truth, she would be without her "real" father who luckily isn't ethan. he told me that he realized june was his daughter when he saw she had the same birth mark she did, it was a leaf on the right side of the shoulder, near their back. he took june to get a blood test and low and behold, june was his daughter. their explanation for the mix up was they put the wrong labels on the blood vials originally, naming ethan the father. "june don't go to far my dear!" i yelled out to june as she ran towards the swings. "i wont momma!" she called back making a smile appear onto my face. she had started calling me "momma" about two days ago and my heart melts each and every time she does. i know i have five years to make up for but luckily now that i'm immortal, i have our whole lives to make up for it.

"whats on your mind babydoll?" grayson asked taking a seat next to me and pulling me into his embrace. a sight sigh leaves my lips in which i respond "ethan, i think we should go see him today, let him know i'm back..." i trailed off tpwards the end, unsure if this what i really wanted , but i knew i would have to do it eventually. "if you're ready, i just don't want to rush you and well... honestly i don't want to loose you again" grayson confesses in which i look at him with trouble. "grayson, why would you loose me again?" i ask in which he replies "the reason you were vanished away was because you admitted to being in love with ethan. i'm afraid that if you see him, those feeling will come back again, and you'll leave me for him..." i grab grayson's chin and plant my lips onto his, melting into the kiss as he wraps his arms around my waist and i snake my other arm around his neck. "grayson, you're the one i'm in love with. you're the one i want to be with. you're the father of my child and the love of my life. nothing will ever change that. yes i was once in love with ethan, but now that i'm back, i realized i made a bad mistake that nearly cost me my life, but you, grayson you brought me back making me realize its you. you're the one i'm meant to be with."

| july 15 2030 |

|📍ethan's appartment |

grayson knocked on ethan's apartment door, we both were impatient for a response. i know this was my idea to come and see him but now that i wanted to turn back more than ever. we brought june with us because we also wanted to tell ethan about june not being his. i'm sure that news will devastate him the most since he was so excited to be a father after all, even if he wasn't the most present during the pregnancy. after waiting for about two minuets, the door swung open. ethan almost froze at the sight of what was really in front of him. "l-lucy?" he stuttered getting his words out. i smiled back and said "hi ethan..." he looked down to june then back up at me. "wow... lucial you look so beautiful and just like your mother..." ethan spoke in which grayson butt in "its june, actually..." ethan looked up at grayson and gave him a small grin. "june- i'm sorry. umm you guys come on in" ethan invited in which we all made our way inside, ethan closing the door behind him.

we all sat down on ethans couch and watched as he sat down across. "so wow.. youre- youre um- youre back.." i could tell ethan was nerviuse, his heart was beating fast, sweat dribbled down his neck. of course it wasnt visible to the human eye but that was a perk of my powers, my senses were off the walls. "ethan i came because i wanted to see you, also because i needed to tell you that you are not june's father..." i admit quite blunt and harshly. ethan looks at grayson, rage flooded his veins , that was until he looked down at june who had a clueless smile on her face. "i know ethan, and i'm sorry." i state in which he looks at me confused. "wait how did you-" "read your mind? i have been developing my powers ever since i've been back" i admit only making him even more confused. "no, you- you aren't the real lucy. i-i don't know who you are- real lucy doesn't have powers, he'll she's mortal-" ethan spits standing up in fury. i stand up and before he could become more mad i put my hand onto his chest. a wave of coldness shocks through his body making him sit back down.

"w-wait how- how did you-" "how did i know i could do that before i could even fully do it? because i am lucy ethan and i know that when i use to put my hand on your chest it would send shock waves throughout your body, calming you down." i admit in which ethan looks at me up and down.
"it really is you, wait but how?" he ask looking at me, grayson and june. "you can thank him" i smirk looking back at grayson i'm which he flashes me a smile. ethan looks at grayson with deep confusion then ask "you-how?"
"because you couldn't."

~

a/n
i'm back bitchessss