Synopsis

Temi is a single mother of a deaf autistic daughter living in Warri, she is trying to make ends meet but with very little opportunities it is almost impossible, she sells Okrika (second hand clothes) at the market, it wasn't a very big business but good enough for her, she has dreams that her daughter will be great and she loves to sing.

Jide is the son of the owner of  Liberty Banks PLC, and his father sent him to Warri from Lagos their head quarters to oversee the new branch in Warri, he is a self accomplished man he has everything he thinks he needs all that is left for him is to get married, he wants a woman that will marry not because of his wealth but for who he is, but it is becoming increasingly hard to find such a person, his parents already have a woman for him, Kemi a childhood friend of his and he has resolved to marry her the moment he is done with his job in Warri.

Lele is the daughter of Temi born out of wedlock she is deaf and autistic the whole world has given up on her and in some ways including her mother.

What happens when fate makes them cross paths, what happens when Jide wants to help, what happens when they fall in love, they are so many obstacles in their way, how can they over come them, will they have their happily ever after?

Author's Note

This is it, my first Nigerian story Lele is based on my sister and she is the inspiration for this book and I always wanted to tell her story, the other characters are fictional and I live in Warri but I have never been to Lagos so I hope my description are fine

Happy reading

Vote, comment and follow

Love

Timi

That's my native name