Special Episode 15: [Meow] 2/2

Season One

Episode Fifteen:

| Meow |

Happy Late Anniversary to this book! (June 14)

However, the official anniversary is actually on June 17 when Episode One was published.

To celebrate, this episode will include sneak peek of one of the new additions of the series.

Enjoy Reading!

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Previously on Falling In Love With My Bodyguard. . .

He smirked, "I found you."

"Weren't you that guy who broke into this place?" One of the boys questioned...

"Are we just easy to pick off the street?"

"Yes, but also, some of you brats have a position in the high class in society next to being the CEO," the kidnapper explained as he cornered Jisung against the wall, "while the rest have a relationship with those kinds of people. Sickening, really."

"I did, but it didn't mean that I handed over my gun and my badge. It's been a while hasn't it, Mr. Kim. I wished you became a better father for Seungmin, but luckily he has two older brothers taking care of him," Mrs. Han said and glowered at him, "See you in court."

"Yup, everyone in the van was transported to the hospital," Felix pointed out...

"We will be interviewing the victims tomorrow; after gathering all the evidence, I will be seeing that guy in court," Mrs. Han arranged, "for the next few days, however, since you put yourself in danger Jisung, I'll be having you in strict surveillance. Starting tonight for just a week, you'll be staying at Minho's house."

Hyunjin nodded, "Mhmm, but to be honest if that incident never happened, I think he wouldn't want to become a bodyguard."

"Get your's and Felix's ass in my office, now!" Chan shouted through the phone, then hung up.

. . .

Chan glared at his two peers who were looking down in dismay.

"Explain yourself," Chan commanded with a low voice making the two males flinch. Chan was known to be terrifying when he's furious. "Why would you go behind my back and let yourself get into a dangerous situation?" He questioned. Minho stood near the corner of the office watching this unfold.

Jisung peeked up to make eye contact with the CEO only for him to look down again once meeting his menacing stare. "Because-"

The door slammed open catching everyone's attention. "Sorry, I'm late," Hyunjin panted and went to stand next to the two terrified kids in front of Chan.

"Where were you?" Chan furrowed his eyebrows slightly more irritated by the tardy male.

"I visited Seungmin at the hospital," Hyunjin stated, gave a small guilty smile while rubbing the back of his neck.