chapter one.

TRIGGER WARNING: sexual harassment and abuse.

john is asexual. because i said so.

[john's pov]

i stumbled down the steps of my father's house. i came out as gay to him and well..

let's just say he didn't take it well.

i grabbed my phone from my back pocket and called my boyfriend, charles. he had a house of his own so maybe he'd let me live with him..

“hello?” he ask, picking up the phone. he sounded extremely annoyed.

“hey, baby.. my dad kicked me out. would it be okay if i lived with you?”

his tone immediately softened, “'course, babyboy.” with that, he hangs up and picks me up.

“how are you gonna pay rent?” charles suddenly asked.

“huh?” i asked, confused. i thought he owed that house..?

“well, you can't live with me for free, duh! you gotta pay atleast $100 a month for rent.” charles said, like i was playing dumb.

after a while of silence, we finally get to his house and go inside. i sat down on the couch and he went to the kitchen.

“i think i should get a job..”

“doing what? porn?”

“no! i- no! i'll probably just model or something..”

“that's boring. why not make some sex tapes with me?”

“because i'm asexual! okay..?”

“asexual? that's fake you know.” charles chuckles.

“it's not fake!” i argue back.

charles growled and gripped my jaw. “don't raise your voice at me, bitch.”

i shoved him away and tried to run to the door but he grabbed my hair and slammed my body onto the floor.

i whimpered, but he doesn't stop. he flipped me into my back, then started to remove his shirt.

he then pinned me down and tried to unbutton his pants. when he struggled, he let go of my wrist for a couple seconds while he took of his pants.

while he did that, i ran upstairs to a bedroom and locked the door.

i leaned against the door and slowly slid down it, hugging my knees as i sobbed.

that was scary.. i looked around the room for a window and frowned when i didn't see one..

and then i heard banging on the door.

“jack? i'm sorry, please open the door.”

“hell no!” i yell. “you might hurt me!”

charles sighs and walks away from the door. i wait a few minutes before unlocking and opening the door.

without warning, he barges in and hugs me tightly. i'd be lying if i say i didn't flinch.

“i'm sorry, baby. i don't know what got into me.. you'll forgive me, right..?”

i wanna say no, but i'm absolutely terrified too. so i just nod..

charles smiles and kisses me gently..

i wish someone would come save me..

but i know that won't ever happen.

or will it...?