𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑°

C H A P T E R 3

C H A P T E R 3

6.54PM

My eyes kept wandering back to the big numbers shown on my phone as I started to feel anxious as time goes by.

Did Sangwoo forgot about inviting me over?

I unlocked my phone and tapped on our chat ;

How did he even get my number?

Probably through Hyuntae...

As I made the decision to finally leave and go back home, the front door opened, revealing Sangwoo who was wearing an apron and holding a ladle in one hand. A smile took over his features.

" You're here early, what are you standing so far away for? Come in, " he offered, smile never leaving his face.

Slowly, I made my way to the front door while keeping my head down, trying not to let my eyes wonder around. As my feet touched the porch, a sudden thought came rushing to my head.

Manners. Manners. Manners.

" Thank you for having me over, " I quickly bowed towards Sangwoo who was in front of me, still holding open the door. After a few seconds of silence, I raised my head up and looked over to him just to see the smile wiped away from his face, replaced by a blank look.

" Get inside quickly, the food's going to get cold, " he muttered as he turned back and went in as I followed suit.

________________________________

" Weren't you supposed to graduate two years ago, senior? "

My hands stopped cutting into the tender piece of steak in front of me as my eyes looked up to meet Sangwoo's own mischievous and mocking ones. It seemed like he was enjoying every minute of mocking me.

" It's funny now that I think about it, " he let out a chuckle, before continuing.

" You're such a good girl, you had everything planned out until that incident happened, " a wide grin appeared on his face. A shiver ran down my spine as he made me remember what happened.

Did he invite me over just to torment me?

" The good girls are the least expected though right? Tell me senior, did you like how it felt when you were gangbanged by those upperclassmen? How many were there? Eight? Did you enjoy how they video taped you? How they spread the video to the whole school? " He chuckles again.

" I'm sure you did. A whore like you enjoys those kind of attention right? You're fucking disgusting. "

The cutleries fell off my hands before he even finished his sentence, hitting the ground, clattering loudly. I felt myself trembling, my mouth gaping open but nothing came out. I couldn't tear my eyes off of his, as his grin became wider, making his eyes squint.

" You're wrong, " my small voice started but was cut off.

" Can you still imagine how it felt? When those dirty hands touched you all over? Being passed around like a worthless piece of garbage?" He finally finished.

" You're wrong, Sangwoo, " I said again, without missing a beat, voice a bit louder this time

He just stared at me, grin still etched on his face. After what seemed like minutes of looking at each other he finally spoke up again.

" If you don't like it, why are you smiling? "

_________________________________