Anthony Reeves

I knocked on Anthony's door but he didn't answer. I peeked around in the windows and I didn't see him but I heard music coming from inside. I knocked again and sat down on one of the chairs on the porch. I saw Griffin and Josh coming down the street. When they saw me they rushed over to me and gave me a hug. "Hey y/n!" "Hey Josh. Hey Griff." Griffin looked at the house and back at me "He hasn't come out the house?" I shook my head "He probably doesn't wanna see me after I just left out of nowhere." Josh pulled me into a hug "Don't say that. He probably doesn't even know it's you." "Yeah and he did change alot since you left. So maybe him seeing you will make him happier and make him change back to who he was." Josh nudged Griffin and tried to whisper "She changed too huh?" "You know I can still hear you right? And what do you mean I changed?" "How do we put this? Josh you tell her." They looked at each other and I crossed my arms. "Uh well. You're developing into a young woman. You're not really a teenager anymore." I rolled my eyes "Whatever. Do you guys know a way to get in his house since he doesn't open the door?" "We do actually." Griffin grabbed my arm and took me to the side of his house "Here's his window. Knock." I knocked on his window and it took him a while but he opened the window. The strong smell of weed hit me in the face "So this is what you guys meant by change." Anthony looked at me "H-hey y/n. I didn't know you were back. Was that you knocking on the door?" "Yeah it was. And I got back this morning." "Wow. I thought it was gonna be longer for you to come back. It's August already wow." He started looking me up and down. "I think that me and Josh should leave you two alone to catch up. Let's go now Josh." We all said goodbye and they left.

"Um I should probably let you in. I'll unlock the front door so you don't have to climb in the window." I went around the front. He opened the door and let me in. The smell of weed was through the whole house "So I'm guessing your moms not home." He chuckled "No she's not but I'll have the smell out by tonight." We went into his room and sat on his bed "So how have you been y/n?" "I've been good. How about you?" "Honestly, I've been kinda fucked up. Why did you just leave like that?" "Because if I told you you would've tried to make me stay. Even though it was for two months." He got up and got a blunt and puffed it "You wanna know why I would've made you stay?" I nodded. "Because I loved and still love you y/n. I didn't want you to just up and leave me like that." He handed me the blunt "Don't be shy. I know you smoke y/n." I took it and puffed it too "But it's camp, you know I would be back." "But leaving the way you did doesn't make it any better." I stood up and wrapped my arms around him "But I'm back. And I'm sorry for leaving you like that. Please let me make it up to you." I started giving him pecks all over his face. He lifted me up and carried me back to his bed and laid me down. He took off his and my shirt and started kissing me again. "Stand up." I did as he said and he laid down on the bed. I got on top of him and started kissing him again. I felt Anthony get hard in his sweatpants "Somebody missed me." "You don't know how much." I pulled his sweatpants off and saw that he wasn't wearing underwear "It's like you knew that I was coming back." I took the rest of my clothes off and threw them somewhere in the room. I slowly sat on his dick moaning at the feeling of him inside me "God I forgot how good this felt." I slowly bounced up and down and Anthony threw his head back in pleasure. He grabbed my hips and thrusted up in me making me moan out. "Fuck! Go faster. Please." Anthony flipped us over so he was on top and started going faster, if that was even possible. He started moaning and grunting which turned me on even more. "Fuck you feel so good babygirl." The room was filled with the sounds of skin slapping and moans. "Shit I'm cumming Anthony." "Go ahead." He picked up his pace which made my orgasm come quicker. I felt myself clench and unclench around him as I came around him. He pulled out and we switched positions and I put my mouth around his dick. I bobbed my head up and down. He grabbed my hair softly and pushed my head down making me gag a little. "You look so pretty right now. You're gonna make me cum." I felt him twitch in my mouth and his cum shot down my throat.

I moved up and laid on top of Anthony. He grabbed my face and started kissing me again. We both pulled away after a while. "Please don't ever leave me like that again." "I won't, I promise. But if we're gonna have sex like that everytime then I might have to do it often." He laughed and pulled the blanket on us. He grabbed the blunt from the night table next to him and puffed it. "The boys were right, you did change but I don't mind." "Now you can stop hiding your weed from me in the top drawer where you keep your panties and my hoodies." I hit him on the chest "Why were you in my room?" "Well I asked your mom could I get my hoodies. I already knew where they were but I didn't know that you had other things in there too." He puffed the blunt again "Also if you ever stay the night then you won't have to worry about needing panties." "Ewww! Anthony did you take some?" He smiled and shrugged. "You're so perverted I swear." I laid my head on his chest "But I love you. My big perverted pothead." "I love you too my little slim thick pothead."