The Ending with Terry and Dana

After when Batman left the Apartment of Paxton Powers, The Scene led into the Juice Bar Night Club. Where every teenagers are willing to go out and have dancing all night long, being cool and sexy. And standing right out side the club, is Dana Tan with her sassy Orange Dress, as she still waits for Terry McGinnis. And then Terry appears as he shows up to surprise as Terry touches Dana at her back right shoulder.

Terry: Hi ya, Dane.

Dana turns around, and she finally saw her boyfriend.

Dana: Hey, I thought you been working with Mr. Wayne in some levels.

Terry: I just figures that I need the time off from all this hard work. And decided to be here with you.

 And decided to be here with you

Dana: I'm glad. So you wanna shake your body, and dance, till we woe ourselves in a private room?

Terry: Certainly. (He answer, and Dana begin holding his arms, as they both went in the Juice Bar Dance Club, they continue on talking while walking to the entrance.)

Dana: You know Paxton Powers, will be the owner of Wayne-Powers Incorporation, since Derek Powers is long gone.

Terry: Yeah.

Dana: All thanks to Batman. I would like to meet him one day, I say he's very handsome.

Then the camera pulls down, and show aside of a shadow figure of Dana Tan and Her Batman hero in a bat suit, of course she would know it could be Terry Mcginnis. Because after all Terry is Batman.

Terry: I'm sure you will, Cause you always have.

(Black out)