★The Schweiden Adlers Have Arrived★

Hinata's POV

We were just waiting for Ushijima,Hoshiumi, and Kageyama while we were waiting we started playing some games for the mean time.

"Truth or Dare Hinata?" Astumu asks, "Truth" I say, I then see Astumu smirk "Do you have a crush?" "I think I do? I don't know.." I say truthfully, I see Astumu frowning "Oh okay" he sounded disappointed I don't know why.

After a few minutes of playing truth or dare the door bell rung

I stand up and walk towards the door once I open it I see Hoshiumi run up to me and hugged me, I almost lost my balance "Woah! Hey Hoshiumi!!" I say smiling at him, he smiles back "Hey Shōyō!" He says and let's go of me I then see Ushijima and Kageyama walk inside and wave hello to me I wave back whiling smiling.

"HEY HEY HEY!!!!" I hear Bokuto shout out, I sigh and go back to the coach "Calm down you idiot!" Sakusa says and I see him cleaning the coffee table I giggle.

3rd Person POV

"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Bokuto shouts out, Sakusa sighs but nods anyway.

"Alright Kageyama Truth or Dare!" Bokuto says and points at Kageyama "Dare..." He murmurs "I dare you to kiss the cutest person in the room!" Bokuto exclaims, while smirking, Kageymaa blushes but nods.

Hinata sees that Kageyama was approaching him which made him blush.

Kageyama quickly kissed Hinata and went back to his spot, Everyone gasps while Hinata was sitting there speechless, "Hinata you okay? Your face is red it's like a tomato" Sakusa says very worried "I-I'm f-fine!" Hinata stutters, Sakusa looked at Hinata suspiciously but nods anyway.

Hinata looks around the room to see Astumu kind of jealous he didn't know why he acted like that but shrugged it off and continued playing the game.

A/N hey guys I am sorry that I didn't make a new chapter for this! I was busy and I made a new chapter on Wednesday for the new book 'Dangerous Love' so you should check that out and I will probably make a new chapter as soon as possible for this one and Dangerous Love! And sorry for this short chapter I know I said I was gunna make it longer but I got lazy but the next chapter will be some drama~ lol ~Author