Chapter Chapter 1

It's been 3 days sense Ron left Hermione and Harry were listening to the radio.When one of Hermione's favorite songs came on.
Harry watched Hermione look at the radio then got up and offered hermione his hand.Harry led hermione in the middle of the room.
Then they began dancing to the music they took turns spinning each other around.Then Hermione began to laugh accidentally tripped inches away from the floor Harry cot her.
Harry and hermione began to stare at each others eyes green to golden brown the perfect combination of the forest.Harry began to move closer hermione hiked her breath as she felt Harry's lips brushed against hers.Hermione crashed her lips to Harry's.Hermione was standing up now her hands messing with Harry's hair. Harry poked Hermione's lips with his tongue asking for an entrance Hermione gladly gave it to him there tongues battled against each other. Suddenly they herd a shuffle out side the tent Harry and hermione stopped and looked out side . Out side they saw a mad looking Ron.
"Ron"said hermione
"I GET IT YOU PICK HIM OVER ME"
And with that Ron left leaving a dumfounded Harry and a sad hermione
(Sorry people of wattpad my iPad is about to die)