Chapter Twenty-Four

••• Alex Carter •••

I paced my room angrily, an hour's up he should be done with my mate by now! The door opened and I ignored them sitting on my bed, I just want everyone to leave me alone till she comes back.

"Long time no see" My head snapped up in surprise. Tammy was standing at the door, she looked different some how. Her brown hair was still the same but her eyes were brighter. She looked happy, and her choice of clothes had changed as well. She was wearing a pair of light skinny jeans and a simple shirt over a bright oink tank top. A change from a old slutty outfit she used to wear.

"Tammy?" I asked confused. What was she doing here? Closing the door she walked over and sat down next to me on the bed, to my surprise she didn't make a move towards me. I guess Liam must be really making an impact on her. 

"I need to speak to you but I don't want you to be angry okay? I've already told the alpha that I'm leaving he just doesn't know why. I want you to know though and I'm so sorry I haven't told you or anybody else sooner" She blurted out as tears filled her eyes. I looked at her in suspicion, why was she leaving and what hasn't he told me. She took a deep breath and looked at me.

"Liam used to work for Vladislav"

••• Colette Delamonte •••

Владислав [Vladislav] had been on the phone for well over twenty minutes now. I wondered what he was talking about and who too? I doubt it's anything important, I mean Брайан [Brian] stopped calling months ago so I don't think it's him. Gasping in pain I rolled over onto my side, my back was in agony. Владислав [Vladislav] punished me because I said Alex's name by accident. I was dreaming of him and it slipped out, next thing I know Владислав [Vladislav's] letting my 'wings' out.

The door swung open and Владислав [Vladislav] stood there looking at me, his men rushed forward and grabbed me by the arms hauling me up. I stared at him confused, what was going on? Did he want sex again? I watched as a man called Ростислав [Rostislav] inject my arm with more drugs, I felt myself sway after a couple of minutes as the drugs began to take their tole on me. They dragged my body through the door, where are we going I never get to leave the cell, where are they taking me?

My feet scraped against the gritty floor and they dumped my body upstairs, I focused on my breathing knowing any attempts of moving would be useless in this state. I saw Антон [Anton] walk towards me, he picked me up in his arms and carried me out to the black SUV waiting outside. They dropped me in the back seat and two men climbed in either side of me, I was too out of it to recognise who they were.

"ездит нам к в аэропорту. Мы совещание Лиам в другой сторона [Drive us to the airport, Liam will meet us at the other side] "
"Лиам? Теперь есть имя я не слышал в некоторое время [Liam? Now there's a name I haven't heard in a while]"
"Да, хорошо, Брайан позвонил еще раз говорю, что он узнал, что Лиам использованы работать на нас [Yeah, well, Brian called again saying that he knows Liam used to work for us]"
"Вы уверены, что это не ловушка? [Are you sure it's not a trap?]"
"Я не знаю, это вот почему я беру Колетт. Только в случае, если кто-то пытается играть героя [I don't know, that's why I'm taking Colette. Just in case someone tries to play the hero]"

I'm going back? The question rocked through my skull along with many others. What did they mean Лиам [Liam] used to work for them? Why was I going back? Would I stay there? A couple of hours later we arrived at the airport, we drove round the back of the building and I knew why.