The Movies

"Hey Ferb!" Phineas yelled to his brother. "Are you coming out or no?" Ferb was taking his sweet time in the movies bathroom and Phineas couldn't wait any longer, he really wanted to watch Onward. After waiting a few more minutes Ferb finally came out.

"I'm ready. Let's go." Ferb said with his attractively deep voice, Phineas couldn't help but be swoon by his brother. They got the snacks they wanted and headed into the movie playing room. (i don't know what its called lmao)

The previews were taking forever to get through and Ferb started to get impatient. "Phineas. Come over here." Phineas did as he was told, confused why his brother wanted him in the corner of the room.

"Do you need som-" Phineas got cut off by Ferb slamming him against the wall. Ferb looked at his brother as the dark light of the movie illuminated his vision. Phineas stared blankly at Ferb having no idea how to process this.

Phineas tried to get out but got caught off guard by Ferb rubbing circular motions on his thigh. Phineas gasped and Ferb stared at his brother's member that had started to rise. It isn't enough'  Ferb thought, his finger moved to unbuckle Phineas jeans.

"N-no." Phineas had noticed Ferbs hands moving, they were brothers this isn't right. Ferb continued even though Phineas said no (don't ever do this. you need consent for sex) and he slipped his hand into Phineas pants slowly jerking up and down. Phineas let out a loud moan as Ferb started rubbing him even faster.

"aaAH~" Phineas came on his brother's hand. "What if mom finds out?"

"She never found out about the things we used to do