chapter 14: Joyce- prt.1

JOYCE'S POV- 3 WEEKS LATER

In case you were wondering how I escaped from the police.... Let's just say that the gates in a police car can come off with one good kick.

Stephan and Cole are probably somewhere dead, sitting upside down in their little police car, holding on to their last breath. Or hoping someone drives by and helps them.

Either way they'll be out of the picture for a while. I sorta used the little separation fence to knock Stephan out. Cole tried to grab me and lost focus of the road. I bit I nice piece of his hand off, I pulled the gun from his holster and shot at the back window, climbing out doing a tuck and roll once the glass shattered.

I watched him try to get the car back in line, but I shot out his back tires, watching him swerve into the woods. I worked at a gun range when I was pregnant with Chris, so I'm pretty handy with a gun.

Well enough of that boring story....

I'm now in my little side piece's escalade as we drove to my second house in Beverley hills. I know for damn sure I dislocated my shoulder and will probably need to wrap my ankle. I'm too old for this mission impossible shit.

Today was Hayden's birthday party.

I know Chris hasnt called Meeka yet because this whole party would've be canceled. (A/N: She doesn't know what Meeka really does and what chris did before he became famous..... It'll make sense soon).

She just works so hard at her children services job and I love my grandson to death.... Why wouldn't I need throwing him a party? Plus they're coming all the way from VA, so I must make it worth the trip.

I kissed my little boy toy and hopped out the car, hiding my limp. He reached over smacking my ass before pulling off, not even letting me clode the door.

That boy is so reckless and is half my age. He looks a little like Chris but it's okay, I kinda like it..

Once his car left out the little gated  community I painfully limped to the door.

Mrs Lisa, my neighbor gave me a evil look over her sunglasses for pushing them back on her face and went back to watering her garden.

She mad her ancient ass ain't getting no dick.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked into my mini mansion dropping my purse at the door.

I looked at the blank wall by the stair case and took a breath.

"You got this Joyce"

I ran as fast as I could on my ankle, slamming my body shoulder first into the wall, hearing a loud pop.

"Aahhhhhhhh" I gripped my shoulder rotating it around.

"Shit" I moved it around as I walked towards the kitchen and found my stache behind the bread, in the bread box.

I laid my arm on the counter and tied the elastic band around it, pulling it tight with my teeth. I patted my arm looking for a vein.

I stuck the needle in the vile and drew the brown liquid into it. I stuck the needle slowly into my skin. I pushed the spoke down and immediately felt all my pain go away.

I don't know what this shit is called but I buy this shit on the black market from some drug lord in Virginia named Queenie. Whatever it is, is 400% better than oxy.

I put the stuff back quickly and began setting up the house for the party.

CHRIS'S POV

I watched as the doctors cleaned CJ's cast.

They've been giving him this medicine to make him heal faster. But it makes him super tired all the tired.