Oneshot! Po's number one fan

Tigress was always a secretive person, she kept a significant amount of things to herself. That included a lot of secrets mostly her friends secrets but only a small few were her own.

One in which she kept hidden as if her life depended upon it or more accurately, her reputation. When she first met Po she despised the panda. He stole from her the title she shed blood, sweat, and tears for, but as she started to get to know Po she had realized something.

Po had deserved the title and proved that he was worthy.

She found herself drawn to the panda his childish antics and happy go lucky demeanor had truly made an impact on the residents of the Jade Palace. Soon enough she had started to see him as a close friend and...something more.

Which leads back to her secret: she was infatuated with the panda, Tigress had actually become somewhat of a fan of Po. She often pictured him and her side by side fighting off bandits or enemies of China and they always ended with Po turning to her and telling her the three words she yearned to hear him say.

She chuckled at herself now she was starting to fantasize like Po did.

But Tigress refrained from these thoughts if it came to Po and training she could not allow any distractions, training was important. She had to be able to protect Po if he was ever overwhelmed in battle.

Po loved the merchandise (secretly so did Tigress) that was sold at the vendors in the valley of peace, mostly because a lot of it consisted of him The Dragon Warrior. Po would run from vendor to vendor excited to see the Po themed items were there.

Tigress followed at a strolling speed rolling her eyes at Po when he spied something he particularly liked. Tigress walked up to a stand in which sold cups with Po on it and gruffed finally catching up to the panda who looked at the wooden cups excitedly. 

"You know a true warrior is meant to be humble right?" Tigress asked the cheerful panda

"Well Shifu did say that was part of being a warrior...but c'mon I'm the dragon warrior! How many people can claim to be something as Awesome as that! Can I have a small bit of selfishness just this once?" Po begged out to Tigress who raised a brow at Po's plea, judgement written on her features.

"I guess you're right...ooo! what's that?" Po sighed out but suddenly shot up excited as he ran to the next vendor.

Tigress grumbled arms crossed over her chest as she let out a frustrated sigh Tigress glanced at the vendor and hummed.

Tigress set a pouch full of money down on the table of the vendor cart catching the attention of the salesman.

"How much for one?" She stated to the smaller animal.

"Ten yuan Master Tigress." The salesman stated watching slightly nervous as the tiger grabbed the coins from the pouch.

"Buying this for him?" The salesman asked trying to ward off the Masters intimidating gaze.

"No I'm buying this for me." The salesman looked surprised by Tigress's statement she didn't act like she liked any of the Po themed trinkets.

"That should be all of it. There is extra yuan there if you never speak of this happening." Tigress warned with a threatening look.

The salesman nodded and gave her the cup and she turned and walked away hiding the cup in her hand behind her back so Po didn't see.

Towards the end of that day Tigress had ended up buying at least five different things from different Dragon Warrior gift shops in the valley and she barely managed to hold them all behind her back without Po noticing.

"So out of all the things you looked at, what did you buy Po?" Tigress asked with curiosity she hid with a nonchalant monotone.

"Oh I uh actually didn't buy anything I uh..don't..actually have any money heh." Po said sheepishly surprising Tigress.

"What? What do you mean? What happened to your money?" Tigress asked in disbelief 

"I...uh..made a bet with Monkey and Mantis..and well you can probably guess what I bet and lost." Po answered tapping his fingers together anxiously avoiding Tigress's gaze.

Tigress held back a snarl she would have to teach those two a lesson and get Po his money back. Tigress sighed and looked down and extended her arm out to Po watching him flinch expecting to be punched for doing something so foolish and then after a few moments, peek out from behind his wrist at the poster rolled up on her palm.

"I..bought this for you..." Tigress stated hesitantly and shyly?

Po gently picked it up out of her hand and opened it and smiled at what he saw. It was a poster with the five in it with him in the middle all of them fighting off bandits side to side.

Tigress watch Po anxiously unsure until he suddenly rushed forward enveloping her in a hug slightly lifting her off the ground her eyes widened before going half lidded as she slowly lowered her head to rest on Po's shoulder a small smile graced her lips.

Much to her disappointment Po separated them from the hug and awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

"Hehe..uh sorry..Thanks for this.." Po said hesitantly watching her look at the floor bashfully and kick some imaginary dust.

"It's alright Po and You're welcome..we uhm..we should probably get some rest we have training tomorrow." Tigress replied looking at him with a small smile.

"Yeah..Yeah you're probably right uh...can we talk later uh...I mean tomorrow during training one on one spar?" Po asked with his own happy hopeful smile.

"Yes of course, I-I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight Po." Tigress answered as she opened the door to her room.

"Night Tigress..." Po responded waving at her as she closed the door.

Tigress smiled and waved back at him gently closing the door behind her.

Tigress threw herself down on her bed with a lovestruck sigh as she opened a poster with Po on it. Gently she hugged it to her chest as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning after training she sat at the table in the kitchen eating tofu with chopsticks in one hand and from the other sipping tea from her favourite dragon warrior cup.