h A-

-Tendou POV IRL-

It's another day, exactly another day! It's 12:00 in the morning! Yea I should get to sleep but....no I won't, cuz I can't! I debate on texting Semi, going to Semi, or leaving him alone. We all know what I'm gon do, I knock on Semi room which is across from mine. A sleepy, knock-off Sugawara opens the door quickly. ' what.' I hear the anger in his soft whisper. ' I can't sleep! Watch tv w me please!' I give him
One of my hoodies as a offering. Idk why but he seems to like the my hoodies are really baggy on him. It's weird but I don't judge. I mean I do but...in a loving way! I'm a nice person. He grumbles and slides the hoodie on. ' what show...' he grabs my hand and pulls me to the front room. We both sit on the floor, I lean back on the couch and he sits between my legs. He leans back on my chest and falls back asleep quickly, I don't really care, I'm watching brain games and I'm a happy camper. I rest my chin on semi head. Did I mention time flies? Well it does. What felt like 30 minutes ended up to 8 hours! Goshiki comes downstairs whining. ' you baby!' I hear Shiribu shout. ' what's going on now?' I ask. ' SHIRIBU THREW A SHOE AT MY HEAD!!' Goshiki sounded soooooo angry. ' yea! I did' Shiribu admits with no regrets in his voice. ' shut the hell up please.' Semi stands up and stretches. ' how long has he been there?' Goshiki tilts his head. ' it's not your business' Shiribu shoves a cup of water in his hands. ' now drink some water' he adds. ' that's...that's tough love. That's the definition of tough love' I point at them both and laugh. Goshiki cross his arms and pouts, but his face lites up quickly. ' what is it?' Shiribu asks as he turns to him. ' can we go swimming!' He seems happy. Semi goes off to his room. ' yea!!' I agree completely with him. Shiribu shrugs. ' let's goooo!' He runs to his room to get changed. We both do the same. We meet back up in the living room. Goshiki whines slightly ' c'mon guys hurryyyyy!!!' ' were all here so shut your yap.' Shiribu cross his arms. I go behind them and place my hands on both there shoulders. ' now now, looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed' I look to Shiribu and I close my eyes and smile softly. He scoffs slightly. ' He's being rude like his normal self' Goshiki mutters. Semi simply sighs and open the door and shuts it quickly. I tilt my head to the side. ' it's f'ing cold.' He looks at us slightly. Goshiki gives a slight whine. ' go take a bath, it'll be like swimming in a more compound area' Shiribu goes to his room with Goshiki following shortly behind. I look next to me and semi sighs in relief it seems. ' I really didn't wanna go anyways' he pulls on my hoodie again. I honestly wonder if he took them....anywho! I let out a very feint laugh ' you never wanna go anywhere'. He glares at me ' you don't either, your not in a place to talk.' He walks to him room. Man, what is up with these people and anger. Well, needless to say it's never unentertaining here. I run to semi's room, well I mean slide all the way there. As I passed his room I couldn't stop and my eyes went wide I kinda slide all the way into a wall and stumble back. Can't lie it hurt my forehead. I forget that these floors are really slippery. Sadly Semi-Semi didn't see me but I guess he heard the thunk sound I made cause poked out of his room. ' ugh. This again? You ok' I nod and give an "ok" hand signal. He drags me into his room and makes me sit on the floor so he can sit in front of me. I play with his hair as he leans back on me and falls asleep. I lean back on the bed and get on my phone only to see the GC texting. I lowkey hope there's tea cause I'm bored.

-GC!!-

- Atsumu has added Sakusa-

Atsumu: added my baby~

Sakusa: u stay away from me. 🔪

Osamu: yea Atsumu, stay away or he'll wash 🧼 u clean 🚿🧽

Oikawa: that sounded wayyyy wrong

Bokuto: but- how???

Oikawa:...idk....I was hoping if I said that everyone would agree....also I was hoping Terushima would've came in cuzzz...it's Terushima-