Chapter 21

After getting into my hero outfit I headed to the bus.

I heard a loud whistle and turned around to see Iida.

"Gather around class 1-A! Using your student numbers, form two neat lines so we can load the bus!" Iida brought his arm up and down while continuing to blow the whistle.

Will anyone actually listen to him?

Once we got in the bus I noticed the layout is probably different then what Iida expected.

Since we were sitting based off of our numbers I got placed next to Bakugo. Haha such a coincidence. (I swear I just moved Jirou and I didn't know they would sit together)

I was on my phone playing animal crossing when a conversation caught my attention.

Asui was telling Deku that his quirk is like All Might's.

I thought the same thing... If that's who he got his quirk from that would make sense. Now how did he give it to him? 

After that I just continued playing my game. I overheard bits and pieces of their conversations but that's all.

One bus ride later..

We arrived at the building and was greeted by the pro hero 13.

"All Might was supposed to be here but he'll be here later." The Astronaut looking hero said.

She finished explaining everything and a big cloud of gas appeared in the middle of the USJ. People started pouring out of it. Aizawa stepped in front of us and started giving out orders.

"These are villains. Real Villains." The hero put his goggles on and ran to them.

Villains...

Actual villains

My heart started racing. And I felt myself beginning to sweat.

A smile appeared on my face.

"Let's kick some ass!" I said under my mask. 

(A/N) OH MY GOD WE HIT 6.1K WOW! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND VOTING! Sorry for the long break! I will start updating more frequently! I'm really sorry for the short chapter! This one was pretty boring. I'm almost done with school for this year so MORE CHAPTERS SOON! 

Please comment! I love reading all of them!