first meet

Kota's POV:
   Shino and me stood outside our house cause she said some people where coming over. She didn't tell me who or why but just that they were coming.
After about 5 minutes of waiting I see midoriya my hero. But there was a girl next to him. She looked about my age. She had blue almost a grey white hair. She had one horn on her forehead.  She had red eyes.
This is what she was wearing:

She looked really cute. Ugh what am I thinking. My cousin lead us inside and left me and this girl in the living room.
"H...hi im Eri."
"Oh..... Hey I'm kota, is there anything you would like to eat or drink....?"
"Umm do you have any apples and Carmel.....?"
"Yeah my cousin picked some up today, be right back."
I looked at Eri she had a really bright smile on her face. It made me smile just a little bit.
"Thanks...."

Eri's POV:
I sat there for about 2 minutes and then kota came In he had apples on sticks with Carmel on the side still in jar. He handed it to me. I smiled and looked at him.
"Thank you kota!" I exclaimed happily
"No problem."

A/n: yes I know it suck I usually just provide you guys with memes 😔. But my friend wanted this so I made it. I did this ship cause it's wholesome 🥺☺️. Tell me if you like it or not. And yes I know this is short. I made it short so that way you guys can get a taste of my writing. I don't mind taking suggestions for other ship's from fruit basket, my hero academia, and soul eater. I don't care if you want lemon 🍋 or fluff.