Chapter 5

the following morning louis wakes up when jay calls him and wakes him up as louis hangs up on jay and jumps out of bed and quickly showers and changes and soon hears jay yelling for him

"LOUIS" jay yells

"almost ready mom harpers bag is by the door can you put it in your car i will get mine just need my hair and shoes" louis says

"lottie is putting harper in the car" jay yells out

"ok" louis yells out as he runs down the stairs and puts on his shoes and gets his bag and walks out the door making sure to put on the alarm and lock the door "mom i am sorry but thank you for waking me up"

"no problem i should of called you earlier" jay says laughing as they head to the airport and soon get there and jay puts harper in the stroller and louis and lottie bring down their luggage and put them on the luggage cart "take good care of yourselfs and call me"

"i will thank you mom can you pick us up too" louis says

"Of course i am going to miss the 3 of you" jay says "i better go before i change my mind"

"i will call you when we land" lottie says

"ok have fun i will see you when you get home" jay says

"ok love you mom" louis says as he gives one last hug and they go into the airport louis pushing the luggage cart and lottie pushing the stroller and louis checks in and soon are taken to a private room and wait to be called and an hour later louis is being called and they stand up and are escorted to the plane as lottie takes harper and louis folds the stroller and takes it up the stairs and walk in the plane as they sit down and soon the plane leaves and before they knew it the plane lands and the driver was waiting for them as they walk to thru the private exit and get in the car and are taken to the hotel and louis checks in and they head to their room "Fuck i forgot how tired i get from traveling"

"i know let me call mom" lottie says

"let me take munchkin out the carrier and lay her down on the floor" louis says he puts a blanket on the floor and takes harper out of the carrier and as he picks her up she starts to stretch "i know munchkin my back hurts too" louis says as he puts her on the floor as she starts to kick her legs and move her arms and louis sees lottie walking to the living room "what did mom say"

"not much just more relaxed that we are safe" lottie says

"well are you hungry" louis says

"yeah order room service" lottie says as louis calls the hotel restaurant and orders food and soon hangs up

"i have my meeting at 6 so i have to go and as soon as i am done i will come back" louis says

"ok mom told me and not to answer the door for anyone" lottie says

"exactly, if it gets to much call me and i will come back immediately" louis says

"stop i can take care of her and she is so mellow we will be fine i promise" lottie says "but i might call fiz and the girls"

"ok i am going to shower before the food gets here" louis says as he walks to his room and takes out clothes and goes into the shower and soon comes back out as he sits down next to lottie as harper plays with her toy and soon they hear a knock at the door and lottie answers the door and lets the person in and soon leaves as lottie and louis start to eat and when they are done louis takes the cart out side the door "let me change her and feed her i will give her a bath tomorrow"