↦ 2

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

˚̣̣̣͙ - - - - - ˚̣̣̣͙

she glanced around the familiar classroom, not knowing how and why she ended up here.

"what...the fuck?" riyu muttered, looking at the board only to see the words 'midterm history exam' written on it. she swore it was the beginning of the school year.

she looked to her left where the windows were at, only to see dark clouds looming over the school. no more sun shining, no more crunchy leaves, no more autumn.

she looked around again, pinching herself to see if she was dreaming. to see if she blacked out because of her lungs and this was just her mind playing tricks.

"ow," nope. this was not a dream.

she was indeed sitting in her usual seat located in the middle of the class, her 2 best friends fighting over what looked like a pen.

it was the test season, and oh how she hated it.

"riyu, did you study?" a high pitched voice chirped in, turning towards riyu after losing her precious red pen to song mingi who happily wrote down some notes but riyu didn't listen. she was still stuck in her thoughts, trying to figure out what the fuck happened.

"bad students these days always pretend like they studied hard before the test," mingi started, pointing at jiyu's textbook, "it's all empty," he continued, "did you buy that yesterday?"

"do you want me to hit you with this book?" she asked, closing her textbook and threatening him as she held it up in the air.

"today is the midterm?" she asked, turning toward them making them stop bickering with each other.

"good students always pretend that they didn't study right before the test," mingi said, sitting on his desk with his hands in his pockets. he grabbed her textbook and held it up, "look at how your book is worn out. you should throw it out if it's burnable, you know that, right?" he asked, only to have the book snatched out of his hands by riyu.

she looked through the book confused, "riyu, you said you didn't study," jiyu's voice went unheard to hear as her thoughts was the only thing she focused on.

she looked through the book, "this is my handwriting..." she muttered, this is fucking crazy.

"all right," a sudden voice spoke up in front of the class, making riyu's head look up to see the teacher. she put the book down and listened confusingly, "clear your desks and pass these around," he said, passing the test papers to the students in the front. them passing it to the students behind them and so on.