ice x reader [ part one ]

-----

You and the gang are currently in TAPOPS, doing your usual training. Admiral Tarung then dismissed you and was told to proceed to all your rooms. Walking down the hallway, your friends were chatting and laughing here and there but you can't help but notice behind you was a lonely and sulking Ice.

You slowed down your pace and the next thing you know, you're walking beside him. He seems to be looking down but you can tell he's not his usual self. He then noticed for a few minutes that you're there, "Y-Y/N.. Is there something you need?" He asked quietly.

"Oh nothing. Just checking up on you." You grinned. "Are you okay? Are you tired? You seemed really down..

A small smile appeared in his face, " I'm just tired. Don't worry too much." He said as he pinch your cheek.

You stopped in your tracks as you watch him walk away, following the others. You touch your cheek as you felt butterflies roam around inside your stomach. A blush appeared on your face as you sighed in frustration.

"Stupid butterflies.."

A moment of gathering yourself, you headed back to your room and went to bed. 

-

The next day..

-

It's Saturday and you're in your room. Hanging out, chilling, watching a few movies when you're phone rang. You paused the movie and answered the phone, "Hello? Y/N speaking.."

"Y/N! Hi! It's me!" Ying cheerfully greeted.

A smile appeared on your face, "Hey Ying. What's up?"

"Yaya and I are planning to go shopping. You wanna come?" 

"Sure! Where do you wanna meet?" you said as you stood up and walked towards your closet.

"My house! At 9!"

"Okay. Be right there."

"See youuuu!" call ended.

You threw your phone on your bed and started rummaging through your clothes. It was a little sunny so you a cooler outfit. 

[ pick one :) ]