Chapter 3 - Meetings and revelations

Soundtrack - Kimetsu no Yaiba - First training 

A huge mansion appeared in front of them, in the windows of which light was burning.

"We were here!"

"Believe me, you are not the first to be here," another voice sounded in their heads and they turned around. It was a young man and a stand from the third boat.

"I was here too. Giorno Giovanna "  the young man held out his hand and smiled when they shook it.

"Jotaro Kujo. Apparently this house is the starting point for rebirth"

"Probably" Jotaro had plenty of time to consider the young man, so a second description is not required.
"And he has himself, and if you think that he is the son of the one you are thinking about, you are mistaken"
"Why do you think so?"
"Believe it or not, but the behavior is also inherited. Giorno is a nice young man and you saw it with your own eyes. "
"I must constantly remind myself that you are a telepath,"
Star purred, and they entered the estate. The spacious entrance hall was greeted with warm light and a soft carpet underfoot.
"It was dark here"
"And do you even remember which stairs we were on?"
"Yes, but there is no time for this, the owner of the house is here"
, the owner of the house was a man with black hair and blue eyes. He was the same height as Jotaro, but somewhere in 1.5 - 2 times more, even the luxurious Victorian tailcoat could not hide it. He, like their guide, wore a top hat decorated with ribbon and pheasant feathers.
- Good evening friends! I am Jonathan Joestar, the owner of this house." man examined the guests and just like Jotaro, he noticed Giorno's gaze on himself. He experienced expectation, amazement and even ... relief? If you thought about DIO, then it will be, but later it's not about him now. When Jonathan's eyes fell on a long-haired blond with milk chocolate eyes, his smile widened and his eyes sparkled like two bright blue stars. The stands understood everything and giggled quietly.
"Robert!" Joestar went down a bullet and put Robert in his arms - I'm so glad to see you!
"Well, you and I called up!"
"Your beautiful voice cannot overshadow the gleam of your eyes."
"Aww shucks, Jonathan! But maybe you will let me go so I can introduce myself?" Jonathan nodded and lowered the blond to the floor. He turned and introduced himself. "Well, you heard my name, but I will introduce myself as it should: I am Robert E. O Speedwagon, I am glad that your path was smooth, because I was responsible for this with my head, heheh." We go into the dining room and I will tell you the basic information about the races - Jonathan and Robert were well versed in a huge mansion. After 2-3 minutes, they brought their guests / descendants of Jonathan into the spacious dining room. Like the passerby, the dining room was bright. Having sat down, they continued the conversation.

"So, I'm explaining some of the nuances: Bizarre races are a semi-sporting event, on each lap you perform tasks: either deliver a person from one place to another, or find whatever it is. Also an integral part of your travels is survival, but I don't worry about that, you have animal forms for this"
"Quests are also an integral part of the race?" girl asked.
"Yes, Jolyne, quests and survival. For the implementation of the first you will receive a reward. Which one? You will find out after the first round. Any questions? "
"I have," said Jotaro. "Do you have the opportunity to create an alliance during the passage of the track?"
"Hoot - hoot, great question, Jotaro! The Alliance is a great power, thanks to this, huge success can be achieved. So yes, an alliance can be created during races."
"How many participants can be in a team?"
"Until 10, Josuke, by the way, your four-legged friends are also participants."
"Wow, did you hear that, Crazy D?" Crazy Diamond sat in the shape of Josuke, half seen from behind a yellow T-shirt. He was in his small form, like his three companions.
- I have a question, signor Speedwagon.
"Heh, Giorno, call me Robert."
"Well, will the route of the circles be single or will it depend on the circle?"
"Most likely, there will be a second option, you yourself in some cases will need to make a route"
"Hmm, well."
"And one more thing, before they bring us dinner: you need to create a team, come up with a name, assign ranks, etc."
"How much time is given for this?"
"Do not rush, friends. You need to think carefully about this" after five minutes, dinner was on the table and it was held in a fun atmosphere. The first to leave Jotaro from the table, he wished everyone good night and went up to the room. His room, like the rooms of his future comrades, were on the upper floors. After some time, only two young people, Giorno and Josuke, remained in the dining room and discussed something.
Gio - We're thinking the same thing, right?
Jos - If you are thinking of giving Jotaro-san the rank of leader, then I agree with you. I personally think that Jotaro - san is ideally suited for this role. Why do you think so?
Gio - The idea of ​​the alliance is very robust, Josuke. And I think that with Jotaro, we will be safe.
Jos - So we agreed?
Gio - Heheh, yes, but there is one detail: Jolene.
Jos - What does she have to do with it?
Gio - Did you see what glances she cast at Jotaro? They have something that I still can't catch, and she might not like the fact that Jotaro was elected leader.
Jos - And I know that you cannot catch: Hope.
Gio - Hope?
Jos - Yeah, Jolene is his daughter, and I think she sees racing as a second chance to get to know her father better.
Gio - Hmm, it's possible, but first we need to talk to them - Josuke and Giorno thanked the hosts and went up to their rooms.
"I think they will become a great team! What do you think?"
? "I think you're right, Robert." A soft, long-haired, wheat-colored cat with bright blue eyes flew towards them from the dark corner of the beams, like Jonathan's. When she landed, she came out of the flame of transformation: a girl with the same hair and eyes appeared before them, she wore a beautiful dark blue, not very magnificent dress.